Miami Food And Wynwood Street Art TourWrite a Review
OverviewEnjoy the art and exquisite food of Miamiâs trendy Wynwood Arts District on this guided, 2.5-hour walking tour. Learn aboutÂ the creation of Wynwood, its history, and the people who helped build the largest outdoor museum in the world, home to over 70 galleries, museums, and art collections. Visit the venues and learn about the artists while discovering some of the most prominent art in the area. Along the way, sample the cuisine from some of Wynwoodâs most-talented chefs in its best restaurants.
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Get inside tips from a local
- Free snacks included
- Led by a local guide
- Small-group tour
Know More about this tour
Begin this Miami tour taking in what many consider to be the world’s best collection of street art: the Wynwood Murals and Doors. Here, discover where and how real estate visionary Tony Goldman planted the seed of inspiration to bring art to a crumbling neighborhood.
The exquisite collection of murals within the Walls includes works by some of the most prominent artists in the world, and serves as a backdrop for the neighborhood's trendy restaurants and edgy shops. Don’t be surprised by something new around every corner — maybe a fascinating piece of art, an exotic dish, or a chair that has to be purchased.
See amazing murals from recognized artists such as Retna, Chor Boogie, Shepard Fairey, Trek 6, and many others. Along the way, learn a bit of historical trivia about Miami and the Wynwood neighborhood, once known as the 'Little Broadway of the South.'
The next stop will be the Wynwood Art District, where galleries, studios, and street art co-exist with some of the best contemporary art collections in the world. The Rubell Family Collection occupies 45,000 square feet over 28 galleries in a building that once housed contraband seized by the American Drug Enforcement Administration.
In the nearby Margulies Warehouse, collector Martin Z. Margulies converted a huge space to exhibit his collection of photography, video, and sculptures. The De La Cruz Collection in the Design District houses international contemporary works from the personal collection of Cuban-American power couple Rosa and Carlos de la Cruz.
To stay fueled while touring, enjoy tapas and cocktails at several top eateries within the area, including an art-filled lounge, and a quirky spot that’s part beer garden, part butcher shop.
This Miami tour will end with an optional 3-course lunch or dinner (depending on the tour's start time) in one of the city’s celebrated restaurants. Whether it’s Asian bistro or modern American cuisine, visit a great place and enjoy a special menu created by a world-renowned top chef.
Please note that this lunch/dinner is not included in the tour price.
Inclusions for Miami Food And Wynwood Street Art Tour
- Local English-speaking guide
- Food samples (tapas)
- Entrance fees and access to galleries
Exclusions for Miami Food And Wynwood Street Art Tour
- Lunch and any additional food or drinks
- Souvenirs and items of a personal natur
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please dress comfortably for warm to hot weather, and wear appropriate shoes for walking.
A maximum of 12 people per tour
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.