Miami Parasailing And Segway Tour Combo
OverviewCome and fly through the air over the most beautiful skyline in Miami! Parasailing is a “must-do” activity when visiting Miami Beach. Fly from Biscayne Bay and see Key Biscayne, Stistville, Fisher Island, Brickell, Downtown Miami, Coconut Grove, Coral Gables, the Everglades, and more. Included in this package is a Segway tour of Miami to see the sights from land, as well.
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Family friendly
- Small group ensures personal service
Know More about this tour
For agreat Miami Beach experience, look no further than this parasailing and Segway tour combo. MiamiBeach is the premiere location for fun on the water and on land.
Have a blast in the air with a parasail. Travel on a boat for 30 to 45 minutes, then in the air for 7-to-10 minutes (single ride) or 10-to-15 minutes (tandem or triple ride). The small boat accommodates up to eight passengers, which ensures a personal experience for everyone. See the Miami skyline, the surrounding bays, and even somedolphins, turtles, or rays.
After the parasail adventure, switch gears to the land and take to a Segway PT to explore the surrounding South beach area. Segway PT tours are a fun and unique way to see the sites and soak up the local atmosphere.
Inclusions for Miami Parasailing And Segway Tour Combo
- All taxes, fees, and handling charges
- Bottled water
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Segway PT
Exclusions for Miami Parasailing And Segway Tour Combo
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A maximum of 7 people per booking.
Children must be at least 12 years old and accompanied by an adult to do parasailing, For Segway PT minimum 12 years old too.
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
For Parasailing the minimum weight is 120 pounds (single rider), maximum weight is 450 pounds (two or three persons combined). to ride a Segway PT the rider have to weight minimum 100 pounds.
Parasailing is subject to favorable weather and ocean conditions
If canceled due to poor weather or ocean conditions, an alternative date or a Partial refund will be offered.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 5 hour Private Everglades Tour with Miccosukee Airboat and Big Cypress National Preserve
- Best of Wynwood: Street Art and Gallery Tour
- Everglades Airboat Tour and Alligator Show
- Everglades Airboat Tour With Private Ground Transportation
- Miami Banana Boat Ride
- Nightclub VIP Package
- Miami South Beach Art Deco Walking Tour
- Art Deco Tour with Cocktails