Miami Parasailing Excursion In Biscayne Bay
OverviewGo parasailing off the coast of Miami for an exhilarating experience in this tropical paradise! As you float high above the waters of Biscayne Bay, get incredible views over Coconut Grove and the Miami skyline. Soar through the air in the company of two friends; they can help you be on the lookout for dolphins and turtles swimming below! All instruction and safety gear is provided, no experience necessary.
- All necessary equipment included
Know More about this tourMeet your guide at the shop for parasailing instruction and a safety briefing. Get outfitted in the provided gear, and then board your motorboat to head out on the sparkling waters of Biscayne Bay where your parasailing adventure begins!
Your guide helps you into the parasailing equipment, making sure that you are safely strapped in and ready to fly. Gently soar into the air to soak up stunning aerial views of the Atlantic Ocean and Miami skyline. Get an amazing perspective on Key Biscayne, Stiltsville, Coconut Grove, Coral Gables, downtown Miami, Miami Beach, Fisher Island and more. You can even spot turtles and dolphins frolicking in the water below you!
Not interested in making a splash? You wont touch the water unless you request it from your guide. And you don't need to be a swimmer to partake in this safe and thrilling adventure. Even kids ages seven and older can participate when accompanied by an adult. Friends that want to go on the boat ride to take photos and watch as you glide through the air can join for an additional fee.
After approximately 12 minutes of flight time, your guide carefully brings you and your paraschute back on to the boat. Savor the thrill of your flight as you sip on the provided bottled water.
After your parasailing experience, return to the marina where your tour ends.
Please note: Observers are able to join and watch for an additional $30 per person; no parasailing allowed.
Inclusions for Miami Parasailing Excursion In Biscayne Bay
Exclusions for Miami Parasailing Excursion In Biscayne Bay
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Always bring sunscreen, sweatshirt, a swimsuit, a towel, water, a light snack, hair ties, and any other items you might need while at the beach
Minimum age is 6 years with an adult. Children 8 and under must fly with an an adult 18 years or older
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Minors under 18 years must have a waver signed by an adult
Observers are able to join and watch for an additional $30 per person; no parasailing allowed. This fee is payable on location upon arrival
Weight restrictions: must not exceed 420lbs
Minimum weight for a singular flyer is 120lbs
All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking
2 to 3 people can ride at the same time
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Executive Luxury Sprinters Servicing Southern Florida
- Economy-Shared Everglades Airboat Tour from Miami
- Private Tour: Self-Driven or Chartered Powerboat Tour on Miami's Coconut Grove
- Romantic Flight Experience over Miami
- Miami Lights Evening Air Tour
- Miami Shore Excursion: Pre- or Post-Cruise Helicopter Tour