Miami Skyline Airplane TourWrite a Review
See the best of Miami from the air on this private, 40-minute airplane tour. TravelÂ the coastline from Sunny Isles Beach to South Beach. See the city's downtown skyline, the financial district of Brickell, plus Gulfstream Park, lots of local landmarks, and much more. Along the way, enjoy a detailed commentary on the sights below from the pilot/guide.Â Headsets are included to hear clearly. Be sure to bring a camera to capture the incredible view from above.
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Qualified and professional pilot
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
Know More about this tourThis private, 40-minute air tour begins at Hollywood AviationÂ at theÂ North Perry Airport in Pembroke Pines. Meet and greet the pilot/guide, then buckle up and get ready for the scenic tour of a lifetime.
Miami's impressive skyline is theÂ most popular air tour in South Florida. OnÂ this narrated excursion, fly over Gulfstream Park, then travel alongÂ the coastline from Sunny Isles Beach to South Beach. While flying south, look for dolphins, stingrays, manatees, and other largeÂ fish playing in the turquoise water.Â
This tour will cover approximately 60Â miles with no shortage of beautiful scenery.Â See attractions like Fisher Island, the Miami Seaquarium, and the Vizcaya Museum and Gardens before flying over the financial district of Brickell and downtown Miami. Other points of interest include American Airlines Arena, Bal Harbour and North Miami Beach, Turnberry Isle and Hillcrest golf courses, Oleta River State Park, Florida International University (Biscayne Campus), Aventura Mall, Sun Life Stadium (home of the Miami Dolphins), Ocean Drive and Lincoln Road, Pier Park at Sunny Isles, Surfside Beach, Nikki Beach and South Pointe Park, Miami Beach Marina, Star Island, Hibiscus Island, Palm Island, Venetian Island and Belle Isle, Golden Glades Interchange, Calder Casino and Race Course, the Port of Miami, and more.
The tour ends back at North Perry Airport.
Inclusions for Miami Skyline Airplane Tour
- All taxes, fees, and handling charges
- Headsets to hear the pilot/guide clearly
- Professional guide
- Private tour
Exclusions for Miami Skyline Airplane Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
A minimum of two people per booking is required
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, an alternative date or full refund will be offered
All passenger weights must be advised at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.