OverviewSee Miami from the water as you relax on a 21-foot (6.4-meter), 6 passenger jet boat through the waterways of Biscayne Bay and along the coast. For 90 minutes, feel excitement with the wind in your hair and the warm Florida sun shining down from above. From the water, youll see the Miami city skyline and several historical sights, and youll pass by some of the areas most stately homes.
- All necessary equipment included
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
Know More about this tourFor 90 minutes, you'll speed through the waterways of Biscayne Bay and along the Miami coastline. Your tour begins with a short safety and awareness lesson about boating. Then, take a seat and get ready to zip across the water! Your 21-foot mini speedboat is safe, fun and easy to ride, making it a perfect way to see the sights of Miami.
Your trained and knowledgeable guide will point out parts of Miami that would otherwise go unnoticed throughout the tour.
Inclusions for Miami Speedboat Tour
- 90-minute speedboat tour
Exclusions for Miami Speedboat Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
Please dress appropriately as you may get a little wet
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.