Michelangelo's David And Old Town Center Of Florence Walking Tour For Families
OverviewThe entire historic center of Florence is one of the few in the world to be listed among the UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Ideal choice for families
- All entrance fees included
- Snacks and Beverages included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tour
The entire historic centre of Florence is one of the few in the world to be listed among the UNESCO World Heritage Sites. This walking tour takes you to admire the Duomo, Piazza della Signoria, Palazzo Vecchio and the picturesque Ponte Vecchio.
The family tour also includes a visit to the Accademia Gallery which houses the largest collection in the world of Michelangelo's sculptures, among which stands the original copy of Michelangelo's David. Children will re-process the magnificent David and discover the most beautiful places in the city thanks to the teaching cards especially designed for them, while adults will enjoy a magnificent walk.
Kids:Observing and understand some of the most important sculptures in the world; encouraging behaviors that protect cultural heritage; discovering city with interested and curious eyes developing observation; developing and stimulating curiosity and creativity.
Adults:Interacting with children in a common learning context; understanding the history and secrets of the works of Michelangelo; learning the history of Florence and of its main attractions.
Inclusions for Michelangelo's David And Old Town Center Of Florence Walking Tour For Families
- Private tour
- Professional art historian guide
- Accademia Gallery entry tickets
- Fun learning worksheets for children
- Organic snackand beverage for children
Exclusions for Michelangelo's David And Old Town Center Of Florence Walking Tour For Families
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.