Middle Atlas Mountains Day Trip From FEZ - Fes
OverviewThis tour will take you through the amazing and breath taking sightseeing of the Middle Atlas mountains which includes Ifrane or the Switzerland of Morocco like many describes it, Imouzzare, Azrou, the Aoua lake and the cedar forest with the monkeys where you will get to enjoy one amazing journey full of fun and excitement.
Know More about this tour
The Middle Atlas region offers many hidden delights including spectacular views of cedar and cork forests and delightful & hilarious Barbary apes.
Enjoy the crystal air of the mountains while you discover the rustic Berber towns of Immouzer, Ifrane and Azrou.
Immouzer is particularly beautiful in spring with apple blossom and a lively place to be in July with the Pommes de Fete.
Becoming increasingly known for cheese production its worth a stop at the Fromagerie du Immouzer to try some of the delicious styles.
The most distinguishable trait of Ifrane is its unusual Alpine architectural style and European style.
Known as a mountain resort, provincial administrative centre and college town, Ifrane is a popular stop amongst both local and international tourists who enjoy snow sports in winter and escape from heat during the summer months.
Azrou is well known in the area for its green tiled roofs, beautiful cedar forests, cherry and apples trees, as well as the friendliness of its people.
Each Tuesday there is a lively market in Azrou with a huge variety of goods on sale both traditional and contemporary- a popular past time for tourists hunting for a bargain.
Inclusions for Middle Atlas Mountains Day Trip From FEZ
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Walking tour
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
Exclusions for Middle Atlas Mountains Day Trip From FEZ
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 3-Day Camel Trekking in the Moroccan Sahara Desert from Fez
- ALI BABA TOUR Fes Marrakech 3 days 3 nights
- MARRAKECH 2 DAY TRIP TO FEZ VIA IMPERIAL CITIES OF RABAT AND MEKNES
- Desert tour from Fes to Marrakech (4 Nights 4 Days)
- Full-Day Volubilis and Meknes Private Tour from Fez
- Full-Day Private Tour to Fez from Casablanca
- Private Day Tour from Fes to Volubilis, Morocco
- Fes to Chefchaouen Private Day Tour