Midnight St Petersburg Cruise: Drawbridges And Canals - Saint Petersburg
OverviewEnjoy a midnight cruise around St Petersburg and see the city’s drawbridges rise – an event that happens each night. As you glide around the elegant canals, admire St Petersburg’s illuminated attractions reflecting on the romantic Neva River. Look out for top city sights like Mikhailovsky Castle, Peter and Paul Fortress and Vasilyevsky Island; pass underneath Trinity Bridge; and learn all about the city from the onboard guide.
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- See the sights illuminated at night
Know More about this tourMeet your guide at midnight near Kazan Cathedral, and then hop aboard your sightseeing boat for your midnight cruise through St Petersburg. Take a seat out on deck or inside the lower saloon, and then sit back and relax as you cruise around the city, learning about its sights from your onboard guide.
The city is latticed with canals that feed off from the romantic Neva River, and each night the drawbridges are raised to allow larger ships to pass. See the raising of the bridges as you glide around the canals, admiring the illuminated sights of St Petersburg reflected on the water. Pass underneath Trinity Bridge, admiring its Art Nouveau design, and gaze out toward the northern St Petersburg to see Vasilyevsky Island across from the Winter Palace.
Head into the widest part of the Neva River and pass Peter and Paul Fortress, the vast estate that looks magical lit up at night. Cruise alongside Mikhailovsky Castle and hear how the hulking structure was built for Tsar Paul I in the late 18th century.
After cruising around the canals of the city, admiring the sights, return to Kazan Cathedral and disembark your boat. Your nighttime tour finishes at the waterside.
Inclusions for Midnight St Petersburg Cruise: Drawbridges And Canals
- Sightseeing cruise
- Professional guide
Exclusions for Midnight St Petersburg Cruise: Drawbridges And Canals
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Tour: Hermitage Museum Gold Room Tour with a Curator including All-Day Admission to the Museum
- St.Petersburg Private Shore Excursion: Monday's Best 1 Day Visa-Free Tour
- 1 Day Optimized Mini-Group Shore Excursion introducing St Petersburg And Peterhof
- St Petersburg Airport Arrival Transfer
- St Petersburg Shore Excursion: 2-Day City Highlights and Pushkin Private Tour
- Private Day Trip to Veliky Novgorod from Saint Petersburg Including Round-Trip Transportation