Midtown Manhattan Walking Tour - New York CityWrite a Review
Join us on this not so traditional walking tour of Midtown Manhattan to discover all the great landmarks and famous attractions from behind your camera lenses! From the Flatiron Building and Gramercy Park to Herald Square and MacyâÂÂs, MSG and Times Square, Theater District, Bryant Park and the Public Library, Empire State Building, Grand Central Terminal, Chrysler Building, The UN Building and 5th Avenue with The Plaza Hotel and the elegant boutiques and much more.
- Small group ensures personal service
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tour
Walking tours are the best way to sightsee a city like New York, and private tours allow you to receive a more attentive and customized service. Your licensed local tour guide will meet you near the Flatiron building. During the tour, we’ll be able to revisit some of the most interesting facts of New York’s past, and funny modern-day anecdotes. This is an ideal tour for both first-time and returning visitors that would like to dwell, discover and experience NYC’s past, present, and future through the camera’s lenses.
We’ll hop aboard the Aerial Tramway to Roosevelt Island. You'll need an MTA card and will have the option to purchase one on the spot ($2.75 each way). We'll visit the new Franklin D. Roosevelt Four Freedoms Park; the first memorial dedicated to the 32nd President of the United States in his state. Here, we will stop to take panoramic pictures of the East River, Long Island City and the incredible Manhattan Skyline with the UN Building, The Chrysler, and the ever-present Empire State Building.
We'll take the tram back to the East Side right by the popular Serendipity's Cafe and Dylan’s' Candy Shop where the tour ends just in time for a yummy and sweet lunch break.
Inclusions for Midtown Manhattan Walking Tour
- Professional licensed local tour guide (Private)
- Guide available in English and Italian
- Private Tour
- Walking tour
Exclusions for Midtown Manhattan Walking Tour
- Entrance fees
- Transportation fees
- MTA Subway / Bus Card
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off * (if located outside Manhattan)
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
This is a Private Tour
This is an Outdoor Activity, please dress appropriately for the weather.
This is a walking tour, for the majority of time, we will be on foot. You should expect moderate to high amount of walking involved at a medium pace.
This tour is not recommended to people with severe mobility issues, back problems or other medical conditions that preclude from walking and standing for a prolonged time.
Tour takes place rain or shine.
In the rare event of severe weather conditions, the operator may be forced to cancel the tour. If canceled due to extreme weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.