Milan City Center Sightseeing Walking Tour With A Local Guide
OverviewEnjoy a 2.5-hour, small-group, sightseeing tour of the city center of Milan with a local guide. With a maximum group size of 15 people, you are sure to get personal service as you see the Duomo, the Piazza de Mercanti, the Loggia, via Dante, the Galleria Vittorio Emanuele, the Scala Theatre and many other famous sites including the magnificent Sforza Castle.
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Small group ensures personal service
Know More about this tourAfter meeting your guide at the fountain at the entrance to the Sforza Castle, you will be led on a 3 hour sightseeing tour through the city center of Milan. Your small group of up to 15 people will visit the Castle courtyards, one of the largest fortresses in Europe and Piazza Mercanti which dates back to the Middle Ages.
Your guide will tell you about Leonardo da Vincis life which was largely spent in Milan. You will even visit Piazza della Scala to see the outstanding monument commemorating the beloved artist.
Your tour will include a visit to the Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II, a four-story shopping arcade which dates back to 1861 and the visit at Duomo Cathedral the fifth largest Church in the world.
You will see all the highlights of Milan in a half day! Don't miss it!
Inclusions for Milan City Center Sightseeing Walking Tour With A Local Guide
- Blue Badge Local guide
- Small-group Walking tour
- Entrance fees to Duomo
Exclusions for Milan City Center Sightseeing Walking Tour With A Local Guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Tour is wheelchair accessible
Approximately 1.8 km of walking is involved
A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Milan Airport Private Arrival Transfer
- Milan Airports Private Transfers to Milan City Centre or Vice Versa
- 4-Day Dolomites Tour from Milan
- 1.5-Hour Milan Segway Tour
- Private Tour: A Stroll Around Milanese Historical Craft Shops
- Discovering Milan on the Historic Tram
- Milan Gourmet Italian Food Tour
- Private Milan Wine Tasting with Italian Sommelier