Milan Duomo Rooftop Tour Including Free Virtual Reality Jump Into The PastWrite a Review
Enjoy an amazing view of Milan from above visiting the terraces of the Duomo with professional local guides.
During this 1-hour tour youâll get spectacular views over the city of Milan while walking on the rooftop of this majestic monument. You will also be impressed of the countless Gothic statues, spires and bizarre gargoyles decorating the outside of the cathedral while your personal guide teaches you about facts and anecdotes of the most iconic symbol of the city.
Then take your chance to live a unique immersive experience wearing a 3-D virtual reality headset. Enhancing your visit is a free included option.
- Excellent value for money
- Skip the line
- All entrance fees included
- Small-group tour
Know More about this tour
See Milan from above on this 1-tour that takes you up to the terraces of the Duomo.
Meet your licensed tour guide in Piazza del Duomo and start inspecting the endless details of the facade of this majestic Cathedral and admire the statues, the spires, the bizarre gargoyles and many other oddities.
After an overview of the church outside, take your chance to try a unique experience. Are you ready to enhance your tour with a time travel? Wear your 3-D headsets and jump into the past so you can visit the Piazza del Duomo as it was in the 18th century thanks to a short Virtual Reality reproduction of the square (it’s a free included option).
Now skip the long lines at the ticket office and make your way to the elevator entrance with your expert local guide, take the lift and enjoy the unforgettable experience of walking on the Roof of the magnificent Duomo Cathedral.
The overall size of this Gothic architecture is impressive and its flying buttresses and the white marble make it a one-of-a-kind. On the roof of Italy’s largest cathedral, and one of the biggest in the world, you can enjoy exciting views of Milan and on a clear day you may even see as far as the Italian Alps, the mountains separating Italy from Switzerland. Over 3.400 statues and 135 spires await to be unveiled and it is definitely best seen from above.
Climb nearly 50 steps to reach the highest level on the roof and be ready to admire stunning views of the Milanese skyline, including the brand new upcoming skyscrapers. End your visit admiring the golden statute of the Virgin Mary, shining bright on top of the Major spire.
Inclusions for Milan Duomo Rooftop Tour Including Free Virtual Reality Jump Into The Past
- 1-hour Milan Duomo Rooftop tour
- Take the lift to the rooftop terraces of the Duomo and enjoy stunning views over the city
- Unique immersive Virtual Tour of the square in the 18th century (free included option)
- Legally licensed English speaking tour guide
- Listen to engaging commentary on the majestic cathedral, the true iconic symbol of Milan
- Small Groups
- Audio Headsets (if more than 6 people)
- Virtual Reality headsets
- Skip the long line at Milan's Duomo Ticket office
Exclusions for Milan Duomo Rooftop Tour Including Free Virtual Reality Jump Into The Past
- Food and drinks
- Pick up and Drop off
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not wheelchair accessible
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.