Milan Duomo Ticket And Terraces Audio Guide Tour
OverviewEnjoy access to all areas of the Milan Duomo plus a 2-hour audio guided tour with this package. Visit the Church of St. Gottardo in Corte (closed on Wednesday), the Duomo Museum (closed on Wednesday) , the cathedral itself, and the archaeological area. Take in the sweeping views from the terraces on the Duomo's roof.
- Skip the line
- All entrance fees included
- All-inclusive tour
Know More about this tour
Pick up your ticket and audio guide in the Piazza del Duomo at the appointed location to begin your visit. Theticket will get you into the Duomo, the Duomo Museum (closed on Wednesday), the Duomo Terraces (roof), the archaeological area, and the Church of St. Gottardo in Corte(closed on Wednesdays). The audio guide is a 2-hour tour of the Duomo.
The 600-year-old Duomo is one of the largest cathedrals in Italy and Europe.Deeply linked to the teachings of the bishops who succeeded on St. Ambroses chair, the cathedral is the mother Church of the Diocese, having a symbolic role both in the life of the city, and in relation with the Diocese.
Admire city panoramas from an elevation of more than 164 feet (50 meters) on the roof, known as the Terraces. Built using Candoglia marble, the Duomo Terraces cover a surface of approximately 26,246 square feet (8,000 square meters). Get an unusual point of view of the Duomos architecture, especially on bright days when you can see as far as the Alps and Apennine Mountains.
Tour the 27 halls of the Grande Museo del Duomo and see the stained glass windows, tapestries, and sculptures from the 14th-century Palazzo Reale. Marvel at liturgical objects, some of which are still used during religious rites.
See the archaeological remains of the S. Giovanni alle Fonti Baptistery and S. Tecla. Get a better appreciation of the cultural and spiritual heritage of Milan. Built in the 4th century by St. Ambrose and demolished in 1387 to make space for the cathedral, the Baptistery was forgotten until 1961, when it was recovered during underground construction works.
Take as much time visiting the Duomo's sights as you like - you only need to be sure to return the audio guide before the office is closed.
Inclusions for Milan Duomo Ticket And Terraces Audio Guide Tour
- Entrance ticket for the Duomo Terraces
- Entrance ticket to the Duomo
- Museum entrance ticket (Closed on Wednesday)
- Entrance ticket for the Church of St. Gottardo in Corte(Closed on Wednesday)
- Entrance ticket for the Archaeological Area
- Audio guide
- the ticket is valid 72 hours
Exclusions for Milan Duomo Ticket And Terraces Audio Guide Tour
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
In order to facilitate the supervision of the Public Security Authorities to access to the Cathedral, you are invited to empty the pockets of metal objects and open the bags. We also inform you that its forbidden to enter the Cathedral with helmets, glass objects and luggage. We strongly encourages you not bring big bags.
To ensure respect for this holy place and a peaceful visit to the Cathedral for both tourists and the faithful, visitors are kindly requested to read the regulations for access to the Cathedral and Terraces.
In order to access the Duomo Monumental Complex, the ticket holder will have to be dressed appropriately.
In case of adverse weather conditions, security and public order reasons, or other organizational or technical factors the Veneranda Fabbrica del Duomo may change opening hours, access methods, visit duration, or any events planned at the Duomo.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Crypt of Leonardo and San Sepolcro Church
- Skip the Line Ticket to The Last Supper
- Food and Wine tour on Como Lake
- Private Lake Como Cooking Class from Milan
- Luxury Food tour : Milan and its delicatessen
- Leonardo da Vinci's Codex Atlanticus Admission in Milan
- Half-day Italian Cooking Class and Skip-the-line The Last Supper in Milan
- Food and Fashion Tour in Milan