Milan Fashion Tour
OverviewThe best fashion experience in Milan.This tourstays away from low quality stores and takes you where you can find pieces directly from the catwalks.
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Get inside tips from a local
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- All entrance fees included
Know More about this tour
We have designed a 2.5 hour walking tour including a visit to genuine factory outlets, big fashion brand boutiques and unique, uncommon experiences such as a visit in stunninghidden showroomsdesigners studio to perceive the genuine meaning of Made in Italy and see how an hand-made top-quality work-of-art is made.
We will customize your journey according to your needs, personal taste and desires! You will find what you are looking,and something you do not expect!
Inclusions for Milan Fashion Tour
- Local guide
- Private tour
Exclusions for Milan Fashion Tour
- Transportation to/from attractions
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Food and Wine Tasting enjoying the New Milan
- Crypt of Leonardo and San Sepolcro Church
- Skip the Line Ticket to The Last Supper
- Food and Wine tour on Como Lake
- Private Lake Como Cooking Class from Milan
- Luxury Food tour : Milan and its delicatessen
- Leonardo da Vinci's Codex Atlanticus Admission in Milan
- Half-day Italian Cooking Class and Skip-the-line The Last Supper in Milan