Milan Hidden Treasures Bike Tour
OverviewTake a 3-hour guided bike ride through Milan and see the citys most popular sites as well as areas that are not on regular tour routes. Ride away from the noisy and busy city center, visit an aristocratic residential area and a modern city quarter, stop at a typical bar for coffee, home-made ice cream or a Milanese cocktail.
- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
- Multiple departure times and locations available
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
Know More about this tourAfter meeting your guide at the centrally located meeting point in the morning, you will be accompanied across Milan by a local guide and visit places you would normally miss on typical city tours. Ride a stylish bike with a friendly guide to see many of the interesting sights in Milan. Explore the non-tourist's city and will feel its atmosphere as only locals can do.
Begin by taking in the main attractions, and then ride away from the tourist area of the noisy and busy city center to an aristocratic residential area, where you will see the hidden treasures of Milan and know some city legends.
When its time for a break youll stop at a typical Italian bar. If its early in the day you can enjoy a cup of Italian coffee or home-made ice cream (at own expense). If your stop is later in the day, you might want to try a traditional Milanese cocktail (at own expense). Cycle back to the departure point afterward.
Inclusions for Milan Hidden Treasures Bike Tour
- Local guide
- Small-group tour
- Use of bicycle
- Use of helmet
- Bottled water for everyone
Exclusions for Milan Hidden Treasures Bike Tour
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
A maximum of 9 people per booking
Minimum age is 12 years
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If cancelled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Essential Milan Tour - Skip the line Da Vinci Last Supper and Duomo Cathedral
- Food and Wine Tasting enjoying the New Milan
- Crypt of Leonardo and San Sepolcro Church
- Skip the Line Ticket to The Last Supper
- Food and Wine tour on Como Lake
- Private Lake Como Cooking Class from Milan
- Luxury Food tour : Milan and its delicatessen
- Leonardo da Vinci's Codex Atlanticus Admission in Milan