OverviewSee the must-see highlights of Milan in a pleasant two-our guided walking tour. You'll explore the heart of the most dynamic Italian city with a local expert Guide. You’ll also easily get oriented for your stay in the city and, thanks to a smaller group, you can interact with a local Guide.
- Sforza Castle (outside and its inner yards)
- La Scala Theatre (outside) and its Square
- Vittorio Emanuele II Gallery
- Duomo Cathedral (inside)
- The Finger by Maurizio Cattelan
- San Satiro church and its optical illusion by Bramante
- S. Maurizio al Monastero Maggiore (“Sistine Chapel” of Milan)
Know More about this tour
Do not miss the most iconic sights of the city!
Enjoy a walking tour of Milan with you fluent English-speaking tour guide. After the introduction inside the medieval courtyards of the fortress of Milan, the Sforza Castle, your tour guide will share with you its charming history: started by the Visconti family in the XIV century as a military fortress, it became a renaissance court with the Sforza family in the XV century. So many anecdotes and stories about the Castle, which became since 1952 house of some of the most important museums of Milan.
Along the way you will visit the important “San MaurIzio al Monastero Maggiore”. This Benedictine Monastery was destined to the Milanese wealthy families and is considered, for its beauty and excellent conservation, the “Sistine Chapel of Milan”, painted by Bernardino Luini, who was inspired by great artists like Leonardo da Vinci, Vincenzo Foppa, Bergognone and Raffaello.
The Tour will continue in Piazza Affari, where the Stock Exchange of Milan is located. In the centre of the Square you will find a curious contemporary work of art that might surprise you: the famous “finger” of Maurizio Cattelan.
“San Satiro Church”, which will be the next stop of your tour, will hide a real jewel of the architecture of the renaissance: a “trompe l’oeil”, an illusion of space ,created by Bramante architect, the same one who designed San Peter’s Basilic in Rome.
A walk in front of one the biggest Theatre in the world, “La Scala theatre Opera House”, and under the glass and iron arcade of the “Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II”, the elegant street of historical cafès and boutiques built in the XIX century, will lead to to the last stop: the breathtaking “Duomo Cathedral”, the third biggest Cathedral in the world!
Do not waste your time with long lines: with Veditalia and your tour guide you will skip the lines and you will enjoy the inside of the magnificent architecture and heart of Milan.
Inclusions for Milan Highlights
- Legally licensed English speaking Tour Guide
- Smaller groups interact with your own Guide
- No queques: Skip the line and access guarantees Last Supper Tickets
- Audio headsets provided (if you are more than 10 people)
- What to do in Milan: tips and suggestions for your stay in the city
- No bad surprises: the price is: “all inclusive”.
- If you cancel between 0 days To 2 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 2 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 50%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Milan Art Tour: Da Vinci's 'The Last Supper' and the Church of San Maurizio al Monastero Maggiore
- Milan Renaissance Treasures and The Last Supper
- Milan Airport Private Departure Transfer
- Skip the Line: Small-Group Milan Walking Tour with da Vinci's 'The Last Supper' Tickets
- Milan City Hop-on Hop-off Tour
- Swiss Alps Bernina Express Rail Tour from Milan