Milan Hop-On Hop-Off Tour By Vintage Tram With MilanoCard
OverviewSee the sites of Milan in style aboard an eye-catching vintage tram and enjoy discounted entry to top city attractions and 24-hour free access to the public transports with the MilanoCard. Visit Duomo di Milano (Milan Cathedral), the Pinacoteca Ambrosiana, Castello Sforza (Sforza Castle) and the Quadrilatero della Moda shopping district — with the MilanoCard in your pocket your money will go almost as far as you do! Hop on and off the tram at your leisure and make the most of your time in Milan, enjoying 24 hours of sightseeing with on-board audio commentary.
- Excellent value for money
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
Know More about this tourWith your MilanoCard 24h handy, hop aboard one of Milans vintage trams and begin exploring. Milan mixes centuries of history with impressive modern architecture, and the MilanoCard brings you closer to all of it. Mingle with the fashionistas, soak up the atmosphere and marvel at the stunning scenery the MilanoCard is your key to the best Milan has to offer!
Wander through ancient piazzas to discover city gems such as the Royal Villa and its gardens or explore Milans famous cathedral, Duomo di Milano. Construction of the cathedral began in 1386 and took almost six centuries. It stands today as the fifth largest cathedral in the world.
Hop off at Piazza Castello and enjoy discounted access to Sforza Castle, an imposing stone fortress with a history dating back to the 15th century. Sforza Castle houses some of Milans finest art collections alongside an array of magnificent museums.
Perhaps jump back on the tram and head to Piazza Scala to visit La Scala, considered by many to be the most famous opera house in the world. Alternatively, hop off at Piazza Virgilio for a look at Leonardo da Vincis famous painting, The Last Supper.
To see the city in style, stay on board your tram for its full 1-hour circuit. Hear of Milans fascinating heritage from the on-board audio commentary and take in fine views from the comfort of your tram. With MilanoCard 24h use Milan's metro, tram and bus services for free, letting you sightsee around the city with ease.
Save on Entry to Select Attractions with MilanoCard 24H:
- Leonardo 3D Exhibition (50% savings)
- Leonardo da Vincis The Last Supper at Santa Maria delle Grazie (free entry subject to availability)
- Pinacoteca Ambrosiana and Codex Atlanticus (from 13% savings daily and 33% savings on Wednesdays)
- Saving for restaurants/events in Milan
- Navigli canal sightseeing cruise (10% savings or free)
- Free access to every public transports for 24 hours
- Piazza della Repubblica (Milan Central Station)
- Piazza Cavour
- Royal Villa and Public Gardens
- Montenapoleone (Guiseppe Verde Hotel and Via Montenapoleone)
- Piazza Scala (Teatro La Scala)
- Piazza Duomo (Milan Duomo and Pinacoteca Ambrosiana)
- Piazza Castello (Sforza Castle)
- Piazzale Cadorna (Torre Branca, La Triennale di Milano)
- Piazza Virgilio (Santa Maria delle Grazie: home to the Last Supper)
- Arco della Pace (Sempione Park)
Inclusions for Milan Hop-On Hop-Off Tour By Vintage Tram With MilanoCard
- MilanoCard 24h
- TraMilano ticket 24h
Exclusions for Milan Hop-On Hop-Off Tour By Vintage Tram With MilanoCard
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please note: after the booking you will need to download the supplier App TRAMILANO from your smartphone app store. The app works as an audioguide and will provide you with information about the Vintage Tram itinerary, guiding you throughout the tram journey
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 1-Day Personal Fashion Styling Course for Men
- 2-Hour Milan By Night Walking Tour
- Milan Rickshaw Tour and Last Supper Tickets
- Milan Airport Private Arrival Transfer
- Milan Art Tour: Da Vinci's 'The Last Supper' and the Church of San Maurizio al Monastero Maggiore
- Milan Renaissance Treasures and The Last Supper