With your MilanoCard 24h handy, hop aboard one of Milans vintage trams and begin exploring. Milan mixes centuries of history with impressive modern architecture, and the MilanoCard brings you closer to all of it. Mingle with the fashionistas, soak up the atmosphere and marvel at the stunning scenery the MilanoCard is your key to the best Milan has to offer!
Wander through ancient piazzas to discover city gems such as the Royal Villa and its gardens or explore Milans famous cathedral, Duomo di Milano. Construction of the cathedral began in 1386 and took almost six centuries. It stands today as the fifth largest cathedral in the world.
Hop off at Piazza Castello and enjoy discounted access to Sforza Castle, an imposing stone fortress with a history dating back to the 15th century. Sforza Castle houses some of Milans finest art collections alongside an array of magnificent museums.
Perhaps jump back on the tram and head to Piazza Scala to visit La Scala, considered by many to be the most famous opera house in the world. Alternatively, hop off at Piazza Virgilio for a look at Leonardo da Vincis famous painting, The Last Supper.
To see the city in style, stay on board your tram for its full 1-hour circuit. Hear of Milans fascinating heritage from the on-board audio commentary and take in fine views from the comfort of your tram. With MilanoCard 24h use Milan's metro, tram and bus services for free, letting you sightsee around the city with ease.
Save on Entry to Select Attractions with MilanoCard 24H:
- Leonardo 3D Exhibition (50% savings)
- Leonardo da Vincis The Last Supper at Santa Maria delle Grazie (free entry subject to availability)
- Pinacoteca Ambrosiana and Codex Atlanticus (from 13% savings daily and 33% savings on Wednesdays)
- Saving for restaurants/events in Milan
- Navigli canal sightseeing cruise (10% savings or free)
- Free access to every public transports for 24 hours
- Piazza della Repubblica (Milan Central Station)
- Piazza Cavour
- Royal Villa and Public Gardens
- Montenapoleone (Guiseppe Verde Hotel and Via Montenapoleone)
- Piazza Scala (Teatro La Scala)
- Piazza Duomo (Milan Duomo and Pinacoteca Ambrosiana)
- Piazza Castello (Sforza Castle)
- Piazzale Cadorna (Torre Branca, La Triennale di Milano)
- Piazza Virgilio (Santa Maria delle Grazie: home to the Last Supper)
- Arco della Pace (Sempione Park)