Milan Pass Including Duomo Terraces And La Scala
OverviewEnjoy the best of Milan with the Milan Pass, a city pass valid for 48 hours. Gain free admission to seven top city attractions and enjoy a host of discounts. Choose a standard Milan Pass and enjoy a hop-on hop-off tour or free public transport; upgrade to a full pass to enjoy both.
- All entrance fees included
- Excellent value for money
Know More about this tourPick up your Milan Pass at the Milan Visitor Center in central Milan. Your city pass is valid for 48 hours, and includes a coupon book, a city map with useful tourist information, a guidebook with suggested itineraries and a Milan agenda listing all local events and shows for the month. There's no easier way to plan and enjoy your Milan vacation!
Gain free admission to Milans famous attractions and museums (shown in Itinerary below) including the terraces at Milan Duomo the city's stunning cathedral and the opulent theater of La Scala.
Standard passes include a 48-hour hop-on hop-off sightseeing tour or 48-hour public transport pass; simply confirm your choice with the local operator before travel. Upgrade to a Full Pass to include both options, if you wish!
Inclusions for Milan Pass Including Duomo Terraces And La Scala
- Milan Pass valid for 48 hours
- City map and guidebook
- Coupon book
- Hop-on hop-off tour and/or public transport (depending on option selected)
Exclusions for Milan Pass Including Duomo Terraces And La Scala
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
Itinerary:Standard Milan Pass:
Enjoy free entrance to the following Milan attractions:
- Duomo terraces and museum
- La Scala Museum and Theater (free entrance or discount on a guided tour)
- Brera Art Gallery (free entrance or discount on a guided tour)
- La Triennale Museum
- Art and Science Museum
- San Siro stadium and museum tour
- The World of Leonardo interactive museum
- Vigna di Leonardo
- Navigli canal tour
- Gran Tour of Milan
- In the Footsteps of Leonardo (walking tour)
- La Scala Shop
- Erboristeria del Castello
- Maison Milano Restaurant
- Sotto Sotto Food
- Sotto Sotto Fashion
- Pure Sport
- Global Blue
- Free hop-on hop off city sightseeing bus ticket
- Unlimited 48-hours travel on public transport around the city, including five metro lines and more than 100 tram and bus lines
Full Milan Pass:
- All the benefits of the standard Milan Pass, plus free city sightseeing hop-on hop-off bus ticket and city public transport
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.