Milan Private Sightseeing Tour For Kids And Families With Local GuideWrite a Review
OverviewThis 2.5-hour private tour of Milan is designed specifically for children and their families. Your guide will use interactive visual learning tools, pop-up books, iPad image reconstructions, games, and trivia to introduce children to the wonders of Milan. Explore Piazza Mercanti, the Duomo, the Piazza della Scala, the Sforza Castle and more.
- Ideal choice for families
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Know More about this tourMeet your guide at the fountain outside Sforza Castle to begin your 2.5-hour tour of Milan designed especially for children. Your local, English-speaking guide will use narrative games, clues and trivia to keep children interested throughout the tour.
You will visit the Piazza Mercanti as well as the Duomo, the fifth largest cathedral in the world. Dating back to 1386, its pink marble façade and Gothic spires make it the perfect setting to hear tales of all of the mysterious passageways within.
Learn about the works and life of Leonardo da Vinci who spent much of his career in Milan and stop by the Piazza della Scala to see the monument dedicated to him. Continue on to explore the Sforza Castle and the Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II shopping mall.
Throughout the tour, you will have reserved admission to historic sites so children don’t have to stand around in long lines. Also, your guide will utilize interactive visual learning tools, iPad games and trivia to help keep children involved and entertained.
Inclusions for Milan Private Sightseeing Tour For Kids And Families With Local Guide
- Local guide
- Private tour
- Walking tour
Exclusions for Milan Private Sightseeing Tour For Kids And Families With Local Guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Entrance fees
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Tour is wheelchair accessible
Approximately 1.5 km of walking is involved
A dress code is required to enter places of worship and select museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both girls and boys. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these requirements
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.