Milan Renaissance Treasures And The Last Supper
OverviewDiscover and marvel at the most important sites of Renaissance in Milan.This 2-hour walking tour covers the must-see sites, including skip-the-line access to Leonardo da Vincis The Last Supper, but also hidden treasures such as the wonderful church of S. Maurizio, known as the Sistine Chapel of Milan.The knowledgeable local English-speaking guides will share with you their passion for Renaissance art and architectures, and will make you live a fascinating experience.
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- All entrance fees included
- Small-group tour
- Family friendly
- Skip the line
- Instant Confirmation
Know More about this tour
Meet your guide and small group in central Milan and set out on a walking tour of the city.
Start with a visit to the UNESCO-listed church of Santa Maria delle Grazie, a true masterpiece designed by the architect Bramante, and visit the Dominican convent where the world-renowned The Last Supper is displayed. Avoid the queues with skip-the-line entranceand enjoy a guided visit totheiconic mural painting, designed by the Italian genius of Renaissance art, Leonardo da Vinci. Take thetime toadmire the masterpiece upclose asyour guide points outdetails about the composition, the perspective effects, the use of colors, and much more.
Just a few blocks away, continue your tour with a visit tothe 16th-century church of San Maurizio al Monastero Maggiore, the Sistine Chapel of Milan, considered one of the finest yetlittle visitedartistic jewels of the city. Here, disciples of Leonardo decorated the walls, the side chapels and the ceiling with colorful frescoes.
Finally, stop to admire theimposing Castello Sforzescoand stroll through the surrounding Sempione Park, as youlearn more about the Sforza family, who once inhabited the royalfortress.
Your tour ends in central Milan.
Inclusions for Milan Renaissance Treasures And The Last Supper
- Entrance fees
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- Professional art historian guide
- Local guide
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Small-group tour
- Walking tour
Exclusions for Milan Renaissance Treasures And The Last Supper
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.