Milan Rickshaw Tour
OverviewHow can you visit the central area and get a view in the open air without getting tired? Entrust the new way to visit Milan! You can stop where you prefer to take pictures of attractions comfortably sit on an electric bike and let yourself be led by your driver
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourDiscover Milan on the modern environment-friendly rickshaw, with personal drivers. There are many kinds of tour that will permit you to discover the City in the best possible way!
Sit down, prepare your camera and be ready to see what it will surround you, decide how much time you would like to dedicate in discovering each attraction during the 1 or 2-hour standard tour.
With the rickshaw you can see the city center in an exclusive way! From Duomo Square to Sempione Park, throughout the Sforza Castle, Arch of Peace and Shopping District. You can also see Santa Maria delle Grazie Square, Mercanti Square, La Scala Opera House Square, the Basilica of St. Ambrogio and much more!
Inclusions for Milan Rickshaw Tour
- 1 or 2-hour rickshaw tourwith personal driver
Exclusions for Milan Rickshaw Tour
- Food and drinks
- Attractions entrance tickets
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Milan Rickshaw Tour and Last Supper Tickets
- Milan Airport Private Arrival Transfer
- Milan Art Tour: Da Vinci's 'The Last Supper' and the Church of San Maurizio al Monastero Maggiore
- Milan Renaissance Treasures and The Last Supper
- Milan Airport Private Departure Transfer
- Skip the Line: Small-Group Milan Walking Tour with da Vinci's 'The Last Supper' Tickets