OverviewCoast your way around Milan on a 3-hour guided Segway tour with an expert local guide. Get acquainted with your self-balancing electric Segway, and cruise through the streets to discover some of the landmarks of Italy's economic and fashion capital as you listen to commentary via your audio headset. Glide by Sforzesco Castle (Castello Sforzesco), Piazza del Duomo, La Scala opera house and other sights, and swing Corso Vittorio Emanuele II, the city's favorite shopping boulevard.Numbers are limited to eight people on this small-group tour for a more personalized experience.
Know More about this tourFrom Sempione Park, glide to Sforzesco Castle (Castello Sforzesco) and Piazza del Duomo to admire the gallery dedicated to Vittorio Emanuele II, one of Italy's former kings. Photo stops are encouraged, so keep your camera handy as you pass through Sempione Park, Via Dante and Piazza dei Mercanti.
Never been on a Segway before? No problem! Prior to setting off, your guide will lead you through an approximately 30-minute orientation session to get you accustomed to riding one of these two-wheeled, electric self-balancing vehicles.
It's easy to operate and suitable for anyone over 12 years of age, so come and explore Milan's architectural delights on a Segway tour! Group sizes are limited to a maximum of eight people and guided commentary is provided via individual headsets.
Inclusions for Milan Segway Tour
- Local guide
- 30-minute orientation session
- Use of supplied helmet
- Headphones to hear guide clearly
- Ponchos (in case of rain)
Exclusions for Milan Segway Tour
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Entrance to monuments and museums
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Itinerary:1. Parco Sempione
2. Arco della Pace
3. Castello Sforzesco
4. Via Dante
5. Piazza dei Mercanti
6. Piazza del Duomo
7. Piazza Fontana
8. Galleria V. Emanuele II
9. Teatro della Scala
11. Pinacoteca di Brera
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
A maximum of 8 people per booking
The Segway is not appropriate for those weighing under 100 pounds (45 kilos) or over 250 pounds (113 kilos)
Not recommended for child aged 11 and under
The use of Segway is appropriate for virtually anyone between 14 and 70 of age, with a minimum of 145 cm (4,75 ft) of height and over 40 kilos (90 pounds) of weight. Please note that our staff will have the right to decline accepting your child without any obligation to refund you for her/his ticket.
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Children must be accompanied by an adult
A valid ID document is required on date of travel
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.