Milan Segway Tour By Night
OverviewSee Milan by night on a 2.5-hour Segway tour. Travel from the historical center to the citys newest neighborhood, home to innovative architecture and futuristic skyscrapers. See the distinctive Unicredit Tower, Italys tallest building, as well as Bosco Verticale (Vertical Forest) and the huge Milan Central Station. Ride a Segway between the sights while listening to an audio guide and discover how and why this city is changing. This small-group Madrid Segway tour is limited to eight people, ensuring a personalized experience.
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourMeet your guide in central Milan and start with a 30-minute orientation session to get familiar with your Segway. Once youre comfortable, pull on your helmet and set off behind your tour leader. Weave through Milan's chic streets, which are even more magical at night, when buildings are illuminated and lights flicker through windows.
Zip through Milans historical center toward the most contemporary parts of the city. Pass by Porta Garibaldi, an eye-catching neoclassical gate and into Corso Como, a trendy pedestrianised street thats thronged with cool cafes, bars and boutiques. As you ride, listen to the audio commentary through your headphones, and learn about Milans development.
Next, whiz on to Porta Nuova, a sleek business district that has undergone a wave of development in recent years. Its now home to some of the citys most striking high-rise buildings and avant-garde constructions. Look skyward to see the scale of the impressive Unicredit Tower, the tallest building in Italy. This asymmetrical tower features a spire on top. Gaze upward and you should be able to see it lit up with colorful LED lights.
Admire the spectacular glass faade of the nearby Diamond Tower this 30-story diamond-shaped skyscraper is another recent addition to Milans skyline, having been completed in 2012. Then zip around to the Giardini di Porto Nuova gardens, a modern public park, as well as the Bosco Verticale, or Vertical Forest, a pioneering residential development, which has over 1,000 trees and shrubs growing on two towers.
Glide over to Palazzo Lombardia, home to the seat of the Lombardy government, and to Milan Central Station, an enormous railway station, which features a bombastic array of sculptures and reliefs.
Your tour then concludes back at the departure point.
Inclusions for Milan Segway Tour By Night
- Tour leader
- Use of a Segway and helmet
- 30-minute orientation session
- Use of headphones (audio guide)
- Ponchos in case of rain
Exclusions for Milan Segway Tour By Night
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance to monuments and museums
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
The Segway is not appropriate for those weighing under 100 pounds (45 kilos) or over 250 pounds (113 kilos)
The use of Segway is appropriate for virtually anyone between 14 and 70 of age, with a minimum of 145 cm (4,75 ft) of height and over 40 kilos (90 pounds) of weight. Please note that our staff will have the right to decline accepting your child without any obligation to refund you for her/his ticket.
Riders must have the ability to make motions such as climbing and descending stairs without assistance.
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Children must be accompanied by an adult
A valid ID document is required on date of travel
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.