Milan Street Food Tour - Do Eat Better Experience
OverviewThe Do Eat Better Experience food tour is a walking tour around the Navigli and Porta Ticinese area. The tourist is guided by a "Foodie", a local "buddy" able to explain every detail of the selected bars, their beverages and preparations, and the relevant history/curiosities. Furthermore, the Foodie also gives samples of local history and culture and point at major touristic attractions while passing by. Do Eat Better Experience tours are a mix of high-quality drinking, gourmet gastronomy as a way for showing Italian culture and lifestyle and a walking experience together with a local friend. This is the reason why we accept small groups only: we want to focus on a genuine exchange and give to each tourist the highest attention possible.
Know More about this tour
During our Street Food tour you will get to know some of the historic shops and some of the most glamorous places that cook delicious, steaming dishes to enjoy while walking:
Fried cutlet: similar to the more famous and common, the Milanese cutlet, this version is served in one of the most beloved places by milanese people when it comes to street food.
Italian cheeses: in a unique location, you will be able to taste the best Italian cheeses and to know their organoleptic aspects and production methods that make them so unique. All accompanied by a glass of one of the best Italian wine labels.
Pizza: the typical dish of Italy, but the Milan sliced pizza is tied to a single historical producer. You can enjoy a steaming slice of pizza margherita just as thousands of milanese do every day.
Gourmet sandwich: Milan's street food has evolved and, alongside typical street products, has flanked its gourmet versions. We will take a break to try a fantastic sandwich filled with high quality Italian ingredients.
Italian artisan ice cream: in a historic and traditional location, only with genuine ingredients and unusual tastes. The best and sweetest conclusion of a tour!
Inclusions for Milan Street Food Tour - Do Eat Better Experience
- Food tasting
- Light refreshments
- Wine tasting
- Local guide
- Tour escort/host
Exclusions for Milan Street Food Tour - Do Eat Better Experience
- Hotel drop-off
- Hotel pickup
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Milan Airport Private Arrival Transfer
- Milan Airports Private Transfers to Milan City Centre or Vice Versa
- 4-Day Dolomites Tour from Milan
- 1.5-Hour Milan Segway Tour
- Private Tour: A Stroll Around Milanese Historical Craft Shops
- Discovering Milan on the Historic Tram
- Milan Gourmet Italian Food Tour
- Private Milan Wine Tasting with Italian Sommelier