Experience this exceptional value Milan Duomo tour with this Super Saver, combining two amazing tours at a discounted price.
Skip the lines and enjoy a complete and exhaustive 2,5-hour guided tour of the inside of the Duomo, including its crypt, and the impressive rooftops above to get an amazing view of the city skyline.
TheÂ professional English-speaking guides will share with you their knowledge about art and history and tell you stories of ancient rituals, curiosities and anecdotes about this imposing monument.
Then take your chance to live a unique immersive experience wearing a 3-D virtual reality headset. Enhancing your visit is a free included option.
- All entrance fees included
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Excellent value for money
- Skip the line
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Small-group tour
Know More about this tour
Skip-the-Line Milan Duomo Tour + Free Optional Virtual Reality Experience (1.5 hour):
Meet your licensed tour guide in Piazza del Duomo and start by admiring the impressive Gothic Cathedral from the outside.
After learning about the many statues, spires, and gargoyles from your guide, take a trip back in time with a fun Virtual Reality Experience. Strap on a 3-D headset and ‘visit’ the Piazza del Duomo as it was in the 18th century, through a short 3-D Virtual Reality reproduction of the square.
Then, skip the lines and enjoy priority access to the Duomo. As you tour the interiors, listen as your guide points out the notable statues, frescoes, and stained-glass windows, and hear stories about the “Holy Nail” from Jesus’ True Cross and the Sundial Trail and its zodiac signs. Stroll along the aisles to the main altar and pay homage to the tomb of Saint Charles Borromeo, one of Milan Holy Patrons.
You'll have a 15-minute break before your second tour starts, so perhaps descend into the underground crypt to see the octagonal baptistery and ancient tombs.
Rooftop Tour of Milan Duomo (1 hour):
Make your way to the elevator entrance to meet your guide, then ride the lift up to the cathedral roof. On the roof of Italy’s largest cathedral, enjoy dazzling views over Milan, which stretch as far as the Italian Alps, the mountains separating Italy from Switzerland, on a clear day!
Continue to the very highest level of the roof, a 50-step climb, and admire even more stunning views of the Milanese skyline. End your visit by getting up close to the golden Virgin Mary statue, which stands atop the cathedral spire.
Inclusions for Milan Super Saver: Duomo And Rooftop Tour Including Free Virtual Reality
- Milan Duomo Super Saver, combining two amazing tours at a discounted price
- 2,5-hour Milan Duomo tour
- Visit the inside Cathedral (the underground archaeological site is a free included option)
- Take the lift to the rooftop terraces and enjoy stunning views over the city
- Unique immersive Virtual Tour of the square in the 18th century (free included option)
- Legally licensed English speaking tour guide
- Small Groups
- Audio Headsets (if more than 5 people)
- Virtual Reality headsets
- Skip-the-line tickets with priority access to the Duomo
- Pass for the Duomo Museum (valid for 3 days)
Exclusions for Milan Super Saver: Duomo And Rooftop Tour Including Free Virtual Reality
- Food and drinks
- Pick up and Drop off
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not wheelchair accessible for the Rooftoops of the Duomo Cathedral
A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women.
Due to increased security measures at the Duomo some lines may form. Additionally, strict rules apply to enter the church (no knives, no scissors, no glass bottles, etc.)
The elevator has a maximum capacity of 7 people, so you may encounter a line to get to the roof
In case of bad weather conditions or unavoidable circumstances that make the virtual reality experience impracticable an extended visit of the cathedral will be offered according to the advertised total length of the tour
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.