Milan: Traditional Homemade Pasta Cooking Experience
OverviewLive an authentic culinary experience in Milan. Learn to cook traditional homemade pasta and lasagna in a central district in Milan. Learn about authentic Lombard cuisine as you prepare your own lunch or dinner. Cook a refined menu of Italian specialties.
Know More about this tourLearn to cook like a Milanese in a typical home in the central district of Milan and get hands-on help preparing your own lunch or dinner from a friendly professional chef.Enter the home of your cook and teacher, Bruna, located in one of the most dynamic districts of the city. She has prepared a refined menu of Milanese and Italian recipes, using fresh produce and raw materials from the local market.
You will start the lesson preparing the dough for lasagna, then you will roll it out and fill the dressing before the baking. Then, learn how to prepare the dough for ravioli (dumplings composed of a filling sealed between two layers of thin pasta dough) and tortellini with their condiments.
Once the work is completed, you will enjoy the meal and the dishes tasting with the chef. You will also learn to combine the local recipes with fine Italian wine, which of course you will taste. After the lesson, you will receive a paper with all the recipes prepared with the chef.Get ready for an amazing experience in Milan.
Inclusions for Milan: Traditional Homemade Pasta Cooking Experience
- Learn to cook traditional homemade pasta and lasagna
- Roll out the dough and fill the dressing before the baking
- Enjoy the meal with your friends and family and taste fine Italian wine
- Bring back home the recipes you have learned and surprise your guests
1/2 bottle of fine wine for every participant
Exclusions for Milan: Traditional Homemade Pasta Cooking Experience
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
free sale product
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Essential Milan Tour - Skip the line Da Vinci Last Supper and Duomo Cathedral
- Food and Wine Tasting enjoying the New Milan
- Crypt of Leonardo and San Sepolcro Church
- Skip the Line Ticket to The Last Supper
- Food and Wine tour on Como Lake
- Private Lake Como Cooking Class from Milan
- Luxury Food tour : Milan and its delicatessen
- Leonardo da Vinci's Codex Atlanticus Admission in Milan