Milbi Sunset Cruise With Local Aboriginal Guide
OverviewOn this 90 minute Eco Tour of the Great Sandy Straits you will encounter the ultimate cultural experience. This cruise features and highlights the amazing and wonderful ways of the Traditional Land and Sea Custodians. With your local Butchulla guide aboard sharing the many aspects of his culture you will be enchanted by the sounds of the didgeridoo as the sun sinks beneath the horizon.
Know More about this tour
Cruise the spectacular Great Sandy Straits aboard the Milbi (Butchulla for Sea Turtle) while enjoying fresh local king prawns, canapes, and a glass of champagne.The iconic Urangan Pier is the backdrop for your alluring sunset cruise.Hear the legendary tales of the Butchulla people of KGari (Fraser Island) and surrounds. Discover the Butchulla names and meanings of significant local landmarks, before stepping ashore on Weenandan (Round Island).As the sun sinks beneath the horizon, take a walk in the footsteps of the Butchulla people. Experience the unique coastal lifestyle, uncover the traditional fishing methods and food gathering techniques, whilst listening to the enchanting sounds of the didgeridoo.Viewing the marine life and coral reef through the Milbis beautifully lit moon pool is anincredible experience and one not to be missed.Gently cruiseback to the harbour under the canopy of the stars, and relaxwith theeasy listening music.
DepartsWednesdays, Fridays and Saturdaysfrom Berth 5Great Sandy Straits Marina at 4.30pm durning Winter and 5.00pm during Summer.
Complimentaryglass of champagne and canaps included.
Inclusions for Milbi Sunset Cruise With Local Aboriginal Guide
- Fresh Local King Prawns
- Delicious Canaps
- Glass of Champagne
- Local guide
Exclusions for Milbi Sunset Cruise With Local Aboriginal Guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
If any guests have special dietary requirements, please make aware at the time of booking.
Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.