Over the course of threeconsecutive days, the 3-day Mile High Culture Pass will admit visitors to all participating attractions once*. The pass is activated at the first attraction visited and will remain active for 72 hours.
*The Kirkland Museum is closed until early 2018. The Kirkland is getting a new home in a new location.
You can use the pass through the Viator generated voucher. You also have the option to get a mobile-friendly pass by directly contacting the supplier upon purchase. When you do this, you can also enjoy the following deals:
- Denver B-cycle: Discounted one-day access
- Molly Brown House Museum: Discounted admission
- Byers-Evans House Museum: Discounted admission
- Denver Firefighters Museum: Children 12 and under receive free admission
- The Counterterrorism Education Learning Lab (The CELL): 2 for 1 admission
- Butterfly Pavilion: Discounted admission