OverviewThe Mile High Culture Pass includes admission to the following attractions:
- Clyfford Still Museum
- Denver Art Museum
- Denver Botanic Gardens
- Denver Museum of Nature & Science
- Denver Zoo
- History Colorado Center
- Kirkland Museum of Fine & Decorative Art
- Popular choice with kids
- Ideal choice for families
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Excellent value for money
Know More about this tour
Over the course of three consecutive days, the 3-day Mile High Culture Pass will admit visitors to all participating attractions once*. The pass is activated at the first attraction visited and will remain active for 72 hours.
*The Kirkland Museum is closed until early 2018. The Kirkland is getting a new home in a new location.
You can use the pass through the Viator generated voucher. You also have the option to get a mobile-friendly pass by directly contacting the supplier upon purchase. When you do this, you can also enjoy the following deals:
- Denver B-cycle: Discounted one-day access
- Molly Brown House Museum: Discounted admission
- Byers-Evans House Museum: Discounted admission
- Denver Firefighters Museum: Children 12 and under receive free admission
- The Counterterrorism Education Learning Lab (The CELL): 2 for 1 admission
- Butterfly Pavilion: Discounted admission
Inclusions for Mile High Culture Pass
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Admission ticket - please note that this does not include admission for temporary surcharged exhibitions.
- Exclusive offers to the following additional attractions: Denver B-cycle: 50 percent-off the city's bike sharing program, Molly Brown House Museum: Discounted admission, Byers-Evans House Museum: Discounted admission, Denver Firefighters Museum: Children 12 and under receive free admission, The Counterterrorism Education Learning Lab (The CELL): 2 for 1 admission, Butterfly Pavilion: Discounted admission
- Please note: These additional benefits are only available if you request a mobile pass from the supplier upon booking
Exclusions for Mile High Culture Pass
- Check each attraction for hours and open days. Note that many museums are closed Mondays.
- Restrictions may apply, the Mile High Culture Pass does not include admission for temporary surcharged exhibitions.
- Kirkland Museum of Fine & Decorative Art is temporarily closed through late 2017 for new construction
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
If you prefer a mobile version of your pass, you can contact the supplier and they will email and text you a mobile-friendly pass which includes many additional features, including map views, phone numbers, directions and more
This pass is activated the first time it is used and will remain active for 72 hours upon first use
One pass per person, limited to one (1) visitation at each participating attraction
Must be redeemed in person. Not valid for online, phone reservations or on previous purchases
Passes expire after 1 year from date of purchase if not used
The Mile High Culture Pass is non-refundable and all sales are final