Explore Milford Sound aboard our new and luxurious 5-star boat, the Fiordland Jewel, featuring an on-board helipad, on-deck hot tub, kayaks, tender, and superb cuisine.
Taking only 20 passengers a night, in nine luxury climate-controlled cabins, all with king-sized beds, ensuite bathrooms and majestic fiord and ocean views, we offer a new and unique luxury boutique cruising experience.MILFORD SOUND OVERNIGHT CRUISE INCLUDES
- Overnight cruise, including two cruises of the Fiord
- Cash bar on board for alcoholic & additional Beverages
- 3 course dinner, full cooked & continental breakfast
- Guided ROV, kayaking, & small boat explorations (Weather permitting)
MILFORD SOUND OVERNIGHT CRUISE
During this time, youll discover over thirteen natural wonders of Milford Sound and its surrounds, as well as a variety of flora and fauna, all from the comfort of our luxurious nine-cabin boat. Drinks and dinner are served in the evening, with a delicious breakfast the following morning.
- Journey to Milford Sound with Fiordland Discovery, or by car, bus or scenic flight from Queenstown, Te Anau or Glenorchy. By land, youll be able to stop in the Eglington Valley and at the mouth of the Homer Tunnel. By air, youll be treated to a breathtaking aerial view of the mountains and valleys of Fiordland National Park.
- 3.50pm: Meet the crew at Fiordland Discoverys terminal office for boarding at 3.50pm. Departure is 4.30pm.
- Cruise down the south side of the fiord, past Bowen Falls, Sinbad Gully, the world-renowned Mitre Peak, Mt Pembroke, Bridal Veil Falls and Fairy Falls.
- If weather permits, we cruise into the mouth of the fiord past Anita Bay, and head into the Tasman Sea for a glimpse of the West Coast, before returning into the sound.
- Venture up the north side of the fiord past Dale Point, the Piopiotahi Marine Reserve, Seal Rock, Stirling Falls, The Lion and the Cascade Range.
- After cruising, we anchor at Harrisons Cove or Deepwater Cove for the night. There is then the opportunity to explore nearby in the on board sea kayaks, before returning to the boat for drinks and dinner.
- Dawn arrives at 6am in December, but can be as late as 8am in March. Watch the sunrise over breakfast, which is served 7am-8am, before returning to the terminal at 9.20am.
- Return to Queenstown, Te Anau or Glenorchy.