Milford Sound Tour With Flight, Cruise And Jet Boat Adventure From Queenstown
OverviewFly from Queenstown to magnificent Milford Sound, to enjoy a 2-hour cruise traveling the full length of the fiord. Then board your Aircraftfor a scenic flight over the Southern Alps to Glenorchy. Join an exhilarating wilderness jet boat ride on the Dart River, guided forest walk through ancient native beech and back-country bus tour before returning to Queenstown by coach.
- Scenic helicopter flight
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
Know More about this tourYou will be notified an hour prior to departure time if the weather is appropriate to proceed. Your complimentary transfer from your Queenstown accommodation will pick you up 5 minutes later. You can drive out to the Hangar as well if you would like.
After checking in for the flights you will be taken on a 40-minute scenic plane flight to Milford Sound. You will experience majestic views of the Fiordland National Park including mountains, lakes and fiords.
After landing in Milford Sound you will them meet your boat cruise and experience Milford Sound up close while enjoying a full length 2-hour cruise of Milford Sound.
Once your cruise finishes you will be then taken to the Milford Sound Airstrip where you will be met by your Aircraft and taken on a 40-minute scenic flight back to Glenorchy.
After a short break you will be taken on the Dart River jet boat safari which includes 1-hour on the jet boat, a 30-minute native forest walk and a 4WD coach trip back to Glenorchy. After the safari you will then be taken back to your accommodation on the coach from Glenorchy.
Inclusions for Milford Sound Tour With Flight, Cruise And Jet Boat Adventure From Queenstown
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
Exclusions for Milford Sound Tour With Flight, Cruise And Jet Boat Adventure From Queenstown
- Lunch - Picnic Lunch can be purchased for $16 NZD per person
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
You will be notified an hour prior to departure time if the weather is appropriate to proceed. Your complimentary transfer from your Queenstown accommodation will pick you up 5 minutes later.
All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking
There is a minimum height restriction for the Jet Boat portion of the trip which is 1 metre tall
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Milford Sound Landing and Glaciers Fly Over
- Queenstown Trail Highlight Self Guided Bike Ride includes Queenstown Transfers
- Full-Day Milford Sound Walk and Cruise Including Scenic Flights from Queenstown
- Routeburn Track Private Guided Walk from Queenstown
- Small-Group Iron Road Rock Climb in Queenstown
- Half-Day Kawarau Canyoning Experience from Queenstown
- Milford Sound Fly Cruise Coach
- Queenstown Lake Alta Remarkables Hike