Program of the tour:
7:30am Meeting at the centrally located hotel or apartment of your stay in Kiev.
7:30am Departure to Intercontinental Ballistic Missile base in Pervomaisk. Stop on the way at cafe in Uman (220 km from Kiev).
11:30am Arrival to ICBM Pervomaisk.
11:30am-12:30pm Track Riding SA-13 "Gopher" (Russian: 9K35 Strela-10) with driver instructor - 30 minutes in distance 5 km.
12:30pm-2:30pm Tour by the territory of the ICBM Museum. Upper territory of the Unified Launch Control Center. Optionally visiting the 12-storey Command Post down 33 meters by elevator.
2:30pm-3:00pm Free time for the souvenirs and camera photos.
3:30pm Departure. Stop on the Gas station for the lunch (optional).
7pm Arrival to Kiev.
The 9K35 Strela-10 (Russian: 935 -10; English: arrow) is a highly mobile, visually aimed, optical/infrared-guided, low-altitude, short-range surface-to-air missile system. "9K35" is its GRAU designation; its NATO reporting name is SA-13 "Gopher".
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Hotel pickup Available
- Duration: 1 Days
Departure Time :
Departure Details :
Traveler's centrally located Hotel or Apartment in Kiev.
Return Details :
Returns to original departure point.
Cancellation Policy : Cancel up to 2 days in advance for a full refund
OverviewEnjoy the one day Combo Military Tour with Riding the Soviet time missile system 9K35 Strela 10 and visit Museum of the Intercontinental Ballistic Missile Base of ICBM silo launcher in city Pervomaisk what is located 300 km from Kiev. Take a ride duration 30 minutes in distance 5 km with the driver instructor. Take down by lift to the Launch Control Center 30 meters in deep.
Know More about this tour
Program of the tour:
- Military Track Riding SA-13 "Gopher" (9K35 Strela-10) - 30 minutes in distance 5 km
- Helmet Head protection
- 2-hours walking tour with Private English speaking guide by the territory of Museum
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Round-way transportation by private car
- Entrance fee to the territory of the Museum 80 Uah (about US$ 3 per person )
- Admission cost and fee to be taken down by lift to the Launch Control Center 200Uah ( about US$ 8 per person)
- Food and drinks
- Souvenirs and photos are available to purchase
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Explore the History of the Soviet time Military Track and Museum of the Missile Force Base
Adult pricing applies to all travellers. Minimum age 18 years.
No possibility to Drive the Military Track SA-13 "Gopher" (9K35 Strela-10)
You Might Also Like
- Highlights of Kiev Private Sightseeing Tour
- Private Arrival Transfer: Kiev Boryspil International Airport to Kiev Hotel
- Kiev City Tour with a Private Guide
- Full Day Private City Tour of Kiev
- Chernihiv Day Trip from Kyiv
- Jewish History of Kiev including Babi Yar Memorial Private Tour
- Private Full-Day Chernihiv Tour from Kiev
- Private Departure Transfer: Kiev Boryspil International Airport from Kiev Hotel