Milwaukee Sightseeing City Tour
OverviewJoin us and tap into Milwaukee's famous attractions and history, as well as other sights you may not have known existed. Each tour is limited to 14 guests to allow for plenty of room and ensure a personal feeling. Don't just see Milwaukee, experience it!
- Get inside tips from a local
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Fully narrated tour
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Small group ensures personal service
Know More about this tourThe 3 hour tour begins in front of Milwaukee's beautiful City Hall, the tallest habitable building in the world when it was completed! Next up is a short walk to see the Pabst Theater and a photo opportunity with the "Bronze Fonz." From here you will hop in the bus and begin the driving portion of the tour. You will see the Milwaukee Museum Mile and the East Side. You will also view the beautiful mansions that line the cliff above Lake Michigan.
The first stop on the tour is a chance to enjoy Lake Park and the North Point Lighthouse. You continue on with a drive along Lake Michigan and a 10-minute stop at the Milwaukee Art Museum. From here you travel through the Third Ward and Walker's Point neighborhoods and stop for cheese samples at the Clock Shadow Creamery.
The final stop is a 30-minute private tour and tasting at Lakefront Brewery. Each guest will leave the brewery with a souvenir pint glass or key-chain with a bottle opener on it. After the brewery you return to City Hall and conclude the tour.
Inclusions for Milwaukee Sightseeing City Tour
- Food tasting at Clock Shadow Creamery
- Beer tasting at Lakefront Brewery
- Live commentary on board
- Small-group tour
Exclusions for Milwaukee Sightseeing City Tour
- The listed price does not include paid parking which is available one block to the East near the intersection of Broadway and Wells Street.
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by a legal guardian
Minimum drinking age is 21 years old
A small amount of walking is involved
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
You Might Also Like
- Private Transfer Milwaukee to Milwaukee Airport MKE in Business Class Car
- Private Transfer Milwaukee Airport MKE to Milwaukee in Luxury Class Car
- Private Transfer Milwaukee Airport MKE to Milwaukee in Business Class Car
- Culinary Tour of Milwaukee's Third Ward on a Party Bike
- Luxembourg American Cultural Society and Center