Mind-Body Reiki And Wellness Session In San DiegoWrite a Review
OverviewErase your stress and feel amazing with the holistic mind-body Reiki and Wellness session with a Medical Doctor. Reiki is a gentle Japanese holistic method that will help you maximize your wellness potential on a physical, emotional and spiritual levels. Used by many athletes to improve focus and concentration, by celebrities for health and wellness maintenance, by hospitals to improve patients' natural healing ability, and by people around the world to feel more relaxed and balanced, Reiki is an amazing way to reconnect with your true self and feel great!
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Editor's Pick
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Treat a loved one on a special occasion
- Multiple times offered throughout the day
- Excellent value for money
Know More about this tour
About your session: During this relaxing and rejuvenating private session you will enjoy a Japanese holistic mind-body wellness method called Reiki — a century-old Japanese alternative healing approach. Reiki does not have any side effects and is very relaxing.
Over the course of one hour, you will experience a traditional Jikiden Reiki session and will have a chance to share you mind-body wellness concerns with our Doctor. During this Reiki session, you’ll relax on a massage table in a dimly lit space, soundtracked by soft music. You will remain fully dressed during the session, and the Doctor will apply gentle touch with the aim of directing energy to different parts of your body. After the treatment, you will have the chance to share your experience as well as discuss general wellness approaches. At the end of your Reiki session, you should feel relaxed, soothed, and rejuvenated.
About Reiki: Reiki mind-body healing method was developed by Japanese Buddhist Mikao Usui in the 1920s, the concept of Reiki is based on the idea of the energy movement facilitated by means of delicate touch, and aiding in a natural self-healing.
About Dr. Danilychev: Dr. Danilychev, MD is a Board-Certified medical doctor, clinical research physician and a Certified Jikiden Reiki practitioner and teacher. She has been practicing and teaching Reiki for several years after discovering the benefits of Reiki through first-hand observation of its benefits at an inpatient hospice center.
Learn more: at our website at www.sdreiki.com
Inclusions for Mind-Body Reiki And Wellness Session In San Diego
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
Exclusions for Mind-Body Reiki And Wellness Session In San Diego
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 18 years
Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
The practice of Reiki does not imply any diagnosis or treatment of any medical or psychological condition
Dr. Danilychev, MD will be seeing you in the capacity of a Reiki Practitioner and not as your treating physician
A maximum of one people per booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.