Ming Tomb And Mutianyu Great Wall Day Tour - Beijing
OverviewDiscover the royal graveyard of Ming Dynasty, hike the most beautiful but less crowded Great Wall section at Mutianyu, experience Chinese culture and enjoy the beauty of the Great Wall, follow a knowledgeable local tour guide to have a memorable day trip in Beijing.
Know More about this tourAt around 7:30 8:30 am, the guide will pick you up from your Beijing downtown hotel lobby, join in the group to have an amazing Beijing day trip.
Drive approx. 1 hour to the royal graveyard of Ming Dynasty, where lie the mausoleums of thirteen emperors of the Ming Dynasty (1368 - 1644). Visit the stone Underground Palace with precious relics at Dingling Tomb. Later have a break and enjoy lunch at local restaurant, go to the Jade Carving Artistic Center to shop and see the unique carving craft.
Move on to visit the Mutianyu Great Wall which is famous for the breath-takingly beautiful scenery, and it is less crowded in this part. Hike along the ancient bricks to see stunning views and take beautiful photos of the Great Wall. On the way back to downtown, you will visit the tea house to learn Chinese traditional tea culture, then have a relaxing transfer back to your hotel to conclude the trip.
Inclusions for Ming Tomb And Mutianyu Great Wall Day Tour
- Air-conditioned tour vehicle
- English-speaking tour guide
- Entrance fee
- Local lunch
- Fuel surcharge and tax
- Hotel pickup & drop-off
Exclusions for Ming Tomb And Mutianyu Great Wall Day Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Great Wall cable car
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 8-9 hours layover tour to Great Wall & Forbidden City
- 4-5 hours layover night tour in Beijing city
- Private Trip to Tianjin from Beijing
- Private Full Day Tour: Terra Cotta Army
- Private Full Day Authentic Local Markets and Spa Tour
- Full Day Private Authentic Beijing Tour
- Private Full Day Tour: Amazing Beijing Highlights
- Private 3 days Celebrity Cruise Tours