Mini Europe - Miniature Model Park - Brussels
OverviewThe miniature model park of Mini Europe allows you to sample the charms specific to each European country. See some of Europe's most famous landmarks and historic events all built to a scale of 1 to 25. It's an adventure you'll experience nowhere else! Choose to upgrade your ticket and you can also enjoy access to Ocade water park.
- Family friendly
- Ideal choice for families
- Popular choice with kids
Know More about this tourStroll in the typical ambience of the most beautiful cities of the Old Continent. The unmistakable chimes of Big Ben welcome you to the heart of London. The gondolas and mandolins serenade you with the charms of Venice. Take the Thalys from Paris to the furthest end of France. At the airport, planes are ready to take off to the Copenhagen Stock Exchange, the Acropolis in Athens or the canals of Old Amsterdam.
Many animations create a lively atmosphere... let Mount Vesuvius explode and feel the earthquake. Break down the Berlin Wall. A little Finnish girl will dive into the icy waters of the Olavinlinna Lake as often as you want. Cry 'ole, ole! to encourage the matador in the arena. More than 350 sites and monuments have been reconstructed down to the finest details and set in a suitable green setting with their own typical ambience.
You have the option to combine entry to Mini-Europe with entry to Ocade. This water attraction park contains open air and covered zones featuring waterslides, wave swimming pool, sauna land, amusements, Aqua fun house and whirlpool. At a barmy 29 degrees, Ocade is the perfect place to cool off in the heat of a European summer.
Inclusions for Mini Europe - Miniature Model Park
- Entrance fees
Exclusions for Mini Europe - Miniature Model Park
- Food and drinks
- Transportation to/from attraction
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Recommended to set aside 1.5 to 2 hours to see all of the park
Please note that the park is closed from January to mid-March
Mini Europe by night and musical fireworks take place each Saturday from 20 July to 17 August from 9:30pm to 12am
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Departure Transfer from Brussels City Centre to Brussels Airport
- Private Arrival Transfer from Brussels Airport to Brussels City Centre by Van
- Private Departure Transfer: Brussels Hotel to Brussels Railway Station
- Belgian Beer Tasting in Brussels
- Brussels Chocolate Walking Tour and Workshop
- Private Arrival Transfer: Brussels Railway Station to Hotel