MINI KERALA - 04 NIGHTS - Munnar
OverviewKerala, a state on India's tropical Malabar Coast, has nearly 600km of Arabian Sea shoreline. It's known for its palm-lined beaches and backwaters, a network of canals. Inland are the Western Ghats, mountains whose slopes support tea, coffee and spice plantations as well as wildlife. National parks like Eravikulam and Periyar, plus Wayanad and other sanctuaries, are home to elephants, langur monkeys and tigers.
Hotel Used :
- Munnar Bella : Vista
- Thekkady : Seasons
- Alleppey : Arcadia Regency
Know More about this tour
Day 1: Cochin – Munnar
Arrive at Cochin Airport/Railway station you will be received by our representative. Drive from Cochin to Munnar , on the way you can visit cheeyappara water falls, tea plantations etc.. later check in to hotel and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 3: Munnar – Thekkady
After breakfast proceed to the Thekkady . Then you can proceed for sightseeing like Periyar national park, and also you can go for activities like elephant ride, boating, jeep safari (not included in the package cost). Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 4: Thekkady – Alleppey
After breakfast, proceed to Alleppey. It is the Venice of the East; It is famous for its boat races, backwater holidays, beaches, marine products and coir industry. There is also an old lighthouse nearby which is greatly fascinating to visitors. Evening free to explore beach and market. Overnight Stay at Hotel.
Day 5: Alleppey – Cochin departure
After breakfast proceed for the Cochin for the departure. According to your departure time you can have the cochin sight seeing. Later you can move to next destination with lot of memories of Kerala.
Inclusions for MINI KERALA - 04 NIGHTS
- Accommodation in above mentioned hotels or Similar on twin sharing basis.
- Daily Breakfast in Every hotels.
- All transfers and sightseeing by A/c Sedan (750 Km Block) with English speaking driver.
- Child below 05 years will be complementary.
- Toll, Parking.
- All meals in houseboat (if applicable).
- All applicable taxes.
Exclusions for MINI KERALA - 04 NIGHTS
- Any kind of Airfares.
- Additional meals or mini bar.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, tips, phone calls, shopping, etc.
- Any kind of entrance tickets.
- Anything which is not mentioned in the inclusions.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.