Mise Eire The Show 2018
The production takes place in two venues in Galway city during the summer months of 2018.
May 28th - June 27th Black Box Theatre Galway City.
July 2nd - July 25th The Galmont Hotel and Spa, Galway City.
August 6th - October 3rd The Black Box Theatre, Galway City.
Start time 8.30pm.
Finish time 10.30pm.
The Show is in English and Irish Language but suitable for all nationalities. Information is given in French, German and Spanish.
Seating is open in the theatre for individual ticket holders. Group bookings will have allocated seating.
No food or drinks allowed in the auditorium.
Suitable for all ages.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Lowest Price Guaranteed
- Duration: 2 Hrs
Departure Details :
Both venues are central to Galway City centre and within walking distance
Cancellation Policy : Cancel up to 2 days in advance for a full refund
Mise Eire the Show is a journey through Ireland's rich history with traditional Irish Music, Song and Dance. This stunning musical production features a cast of champion Irish dancers and award winning musicians and singers. The production also features visuals of Ireland's stunning landscape. Visit fascinating characters from Ireland's past such as Grace O'Malley the Pirate Queen of Connacht or Cu Chulainn, the Irish Warrior. Visit the Famous fishing village, The Claddagh in Galway and learn of its history and the famous Claddagh Ring. Hear the stories of the 1916 Easter Rising and come aboard the ship to America as Irish Men and Women left home to travel across teh Atlantic ocean for a better life during the 1800's. You will stomp your feet, you will shed a tear and you will have an experience you will never forget.
Know More about this tour
Mise Eire The Show 2018
- Theatre Show Ticket
Meet and Greet with Cast after show
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option not selected)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Hotel pickup
- Hotel drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum drinking age is 18 years
Dress code is smart casual
Seats are assigned by the theater box office and will not be known in advance of the performance date
You Might Also Like
- Shore Excursion: Cliffs of Moher, Aran Islands, and The Burren Tour from Galway
- Cliffs Of Moher Tour from Galway including Doolin Village and Galway Bay Coastal Drive
- Connemara National Park and Kylemore Abbey Day Trip from Galway
- Cliffs of Moher, Coast of County Clare and The Burren Day Tour from Galway
- Independent Cliffs of Moher Half Day Trip from Galway
- Shore Excursion: Full-day Connemara and Wild Atlantic Way Tour from Galway
- Full-day Cliffs of Moher, Aran Islands, and Wild Atlantic Way Tour from Galway
- 4-Day Wild Atlantic Way e-Bike Cycling Holiday from Galway