Mixology Tour Of Casa Bacardí
OverviewLearn from expert brand specialists what it takes to be a mixologistwith the "most awarded rum in the world". A brand specialist will give you a tour of the distillery and teach you how to prepare three delicious Bacard cocktails. Casa Bacardis the second most visited attraction in San Juan, Puerto Rico.
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Fully narrated tour
Know More about this tourPrepare and enjoy three of Bacard's most famous cocktails while experiencing the art of the craft.The estimated time of the tour is 90 minutes and includes a commemorative Bacard cup in order to enjoy aspecial "welcome" cocktail. Enjoy a distillery tour by an assigned Bacard brand specialist and gain access to the Cathedral of Rum. You will learn how to prepare three of the most legendary cocktails: Cuba Libre, Mojito and Daiquiri. At the end of the tour,you will receive an honorary Bacard certificate.
Visit the Bacardgift shop and find an array of Bacardrums, souvenirs and collectibles. Enjoy the view of Old San Juan from a pavilion that is shaped like a bat or just sit back and relax within the on-site restaurant,Georgina,and savor new culinary delights. You will find out why tourists have made Bacard a must see when they visit Puerto Rico! It has even been recognized by TripAdvisor with the Certificate of Excellence award for the second year in a row (2015 and 2016).
Inclusions for Mixology Tour Of Casa Bacardí
- Entrance fees
- Commemorative Bacard cup
- Complimentary cocktail
- Honorary Certificate of completion
- Local guide
Exclusions for Mixology Tour Of Casa Bacardí
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Food and additional drinks
- Tour is wheelchair accessible only to the first floor of the Distillery.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A maximum of 10 people per booking
Minimum age is 18 years, minors are not allowed
Minimum age to consume alcohol is 18 years old
A small amount of walking is involved
It is recommended to wear comfortable walking shoes
Tour is wheelchair accessible only to the first floor of the Distillery
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.