Mljet Island Yacht Excursion From Korcula Island
OverviewAfter boarding the luxurious motor yacht, it will take less than 30 minutes to cruise from Korcula to the island of Mljet. The National Park is famous for its two salt sea lakes and the 12th century Benedictine monastery. Travel on a luxury yacht at intimate capacity with a private tour guide, and hike, swim and dine on Mljet Island.
- All-inclusive tour
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Snorkel gear included
- Lunch included
- Vegetarian meal option available
- Small-group tour
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourThe essence of a luxury yacht is the flexibility and independence that comes with the territory. A day on a luxury yacht represents freedom, either to get it away from it all, or to go where the action is. In our case, it is a grandiose-style visit to top Mljet, Croatia's top National park island. This excursion is perfectly suited for couples as well as families with grown up kids. Enjoy preserved nature and absolute tranquility on island of Mljet, as well as exceptional comfort and exhilarating cruising on our 50 foot motor yacht powered by twin Rolls Royce jet engines.
The National park is famous for its two salt lakes in the north end of the island, as well as the 12th century Benedictine monastery, which offers a great opportunity to relax and unwind. The island of Mljet is a place where you will hike on gravel roads while surrounded by sea lakes. Snorkel, swim or sunbathe to relax, and be sure to watch Adriatic fishes. A delicious 4-course Mediterranean lunch served by your Captain is then waiting on our motor yacht, docked in a peaceful bay.
Inclusions for Mljet Island Yacht Excursion From Korcula Island
- Luxury 15m motor yacht
- 3-course Mediterranean lunch on yacht
- Professional guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Use of snorkel equipment
- Swim & snorkel stop
- Small-group tour
- National Park fees
Exclusions for Mljet Island Yacht Excursion From Korcula Island
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 6 years
May be operated by a multilingual guide
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Not recommended for pregnant women
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Korcula Island Sea Kayaking Tour and Snorkel Combo
- Korcula Island Snorkeling Adventure
- Korcula Island Sightseeing Tour Including Wine Tasting
- Lastovo Island Nature Park Yacht Excursion from Korcula Island
- Hvar Island Yacht Excursion from Korcula
- Korcula Island Buggy Tour and Snorkel Adventure with Lunch
- Dubrovnik Yacht Excursion from Korcula Island