Mobay Roots And Culture Shore Excursion - Montego Bay
OverviewDiscover the Roots and Culture of our beautiful Island. This experience will take you to the mysterious Rastafarian indigenous village where you get to learn about their culture and people first hand. Then it's on the Bellefield Great house for a total twist on things, with the distinction of being one of the oldest sugar plantations in Jamaica. Learn about our local culture food and music as well as our island history. To top off your day some real old fashion Jamaican shopping with our local craft vendors.
Know More about this tour
Go back to a time when being a rasta was a crime. Learn from the Rasta's themselves how this very influentialgroup became known and impactful worldwide. uncover western Jamaica's most popular private settlement of Rastafarians, see how they live, eat and meditate. Learn the meaning of words they use, it the day you discoverRastafari.
Your experience then takes you to the Bellfield Greathouse withthe distinction of being one of the oldest sugar plantations in Jamaica. Enjoy a full tour of this old wonder, experience how a real Jerk Pit work, taste Our Jamaican treat while you learn about the history of that era. No, we haven'tforgotten, A true taste of JamaicaLunch is included. To top off your day is the good old local shopping, take home a piece of our culture and roots with you and who better to provide it than our local. Choose from a wide variety of Jamaican handmade gift Item, what a trip without a memorabilia.
Inclusions for Mobay Roots And Culture Shore Excursion
- Entrance fees
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Mobay Roots And Culture Shore Excursion
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not accessible for those in wheelchairs or with physical challenges.
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Zipline, Tubing and ATV Safari Adventure from Montego Bay
- 1-Hour Interactive Patwa Language Session in Montego Bay
- Flyboard Activity from Montego Bay
- Fly High Watersports Combo Flyboarding Parasailing Montego Bay
- Day Pass Sunscape Splash Resort from Montego Bay
- Falmouth Surf n' Turf Mini Speedboat Adventure
- Montego Bay Private Deep Sea Fishing Boat Rental Jamaica
- Mystic Mountain Bobsled Tour and Dunns River Falls from Falmouth