Modern Casablanca And Imperial Rabat Private Guided Tour From Marrakech - Marrakesh
OverviewGet a feel of Casablanca and Rabat and immerse yourself in legend and grandeur on this genuine private full day tour from Marrakech. Enjoy a privileged, personalized attention from your personal multilingual driver and marvel at one of the most evocative places in the world blending rich and glorious cultural heritage to magical effect. Fall in love with the towering minaret of Hassan II Mosque in Casablanca, savor the Royal atmosphere in Imperial Rabat and be awed by the splendid Moorish iconic architecture, the Royal Palace, the Hassan Tower, Chellah, and the 12th century Kasbah Oudaya. During this door to door tour all entrance fees and attractions tour guides are included and you will be picked up from your accommodation in Marrakech in a private air-conditioned minivan.
Know More about this tourDuring this private full day tour of Casablanca and Rabat, your friendly multilingual driver will be at your entire service to assist you with competence. You will be picked up at 7:00am from your accommodation in Marrakech in a private air-conditioned minivan. All entrance fees and attractions tour guides included.
Your tour begins with a 2.5hr drive to Casablanca to witness the Grandeur and Lavishness of Hassan II Mosque. Completed in 1993 on the shoreline, the mosque is one of the largest and most beautiful in the world dominating the entire city with its 200 meters high minaret. An official guide will lead you for an inside visit of this masterpiece to marvel at an astonishingly intricate decoration.
(Please note that breakfast and Lunch breaks are upon your request)
Proceed to to the kingdom's Capital and residence of the Royal family: Rabat city. You will start with Rabat Royal Palace for an outside visit (please have your passport with you for admission) then continue to Chellah, a citadel-town back in the early 14th century during the ruling of The Merenid Royal Dynasty for a guided visit.
After that, it will be time to visit the Unfinished Hassan Tower, the remains of Sultan Yacoub El-Mansours project to build the second greatest mosque in the Islamic world at that time. Splendid and intricate motifs cover the tower's facade pointing to the sumptuousness of what the Sultan had in mind. The Hassan Tower is next door to the Mausoleum of King Mohammed V (Grandfather of the actual ruling king).
You will witness a showcase of Moroccan traditional design and decor where zellige tilework covers the walls around the grand marble tomb.
Finish your private tour in beauty and style with a memorable guided visit to Rabat's fortified Kasbah Oudaya with its twisting white-and-blue houses built in Andalusian style.
At the end of the tour, your friendly driver will drive you back to Marrakech and drop you off at your accommodation with plenty of tales of this Magical tour.
Please note that at the end of the tour, you have the choice to be dropped off:
- Back to Marrakech
- Rabat train or Bus stations
- Casablanca accommodation
- Casablanca airport
- Casablanca train or Bus stations
Inclusions for Modern Casablanca And Imperial Rabat Private Guided Tour From Marrakech
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Marrakech
- Entrance fees to all sites and attractions
- Private air-conditioned minivan
- Multilingual driver
- Guided visit of Hassan II mosque
- Guided visit of Chellah
- Guided visit of kasbah Oudaya
Exclusions for Modern Casablanca And Imperial Rabat Private Guided Tour From Marrakech
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Participants must have their passport during the tour to access the Royal palace in Rabat
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Desert Excursion 2 nights 3 days for 2 people to Merzouga erg chabi wit 2 nights accommodation
- 4-Day Authentic Desert Tour From Marrakesh
- 4-Day Desert Tour From Marrakesh
- A cultural mule riding day trip in the Atlas Mountains !
- 3 days private desert tour from Marrakech to Merzouga Sahara camp and Chefchaouen
- 2-Hour Agafay Desert Quad Biking in Marrakech
- Ourika Valley
- Full-Day Trip from Marrakech to Ouzoud Waterfalls