Modern City Tour Of Magical Dubai
OverviewExperience Dubai modern Architecture like Dubai Marina, Palm Jumeirah & Dubai Downtown where "Burj Khalifah" world's tallest tower is located.
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- See the sights illuminated at night
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Small-group tour
Know More about this tourDubai tour will not be complete without taking a view of the DUBAI modern side. Dubai is the gem of the gulf, and we at Gray Line want to ensure that you experience all that this spirited city has to offer. Our Dubai modern city tour begins in the metropolitan DOWNTOWN hub of DUBAI mall and takes us around the Burj Khalifa area , the world's tallest skyscraper, located in the heart of Dubai and the Dubai mall, which is currently the biggest mall in the world and home to 1,200 stores, a lot of which are world class designer boutiques. The tour will then continue to the Iconic Palm Jumeirah, passing by the famous new CITY WALK , then will drive south on Sheikh ZAYED road to reach the PALM , an Island shaped like a palm tree with panoramic views of the Arabian gulf. Located on the Palm are several luxury hotels, including the Atlantis hotel which where we will have the chance to take a snapshot . The Atlantis includes several aquariums that house exotic species ranging from fish to sharks, fine dining restaurants, and the popular Aquaventure water park. After that, we will stop at the new Dubai marina, where "The Walk," is situated, an open space with several renowned restaurants, cafes, and boutiques. Finally, the tour will go through the Jumeirah lake towers brand new city, and end at the BARSHA area at the Mall of the Emirates, where one of the world's biggest and most fascinating artificial ski resort is located.
Inclusions for Modern City Tour Of Magical Dubai
- Hotel pickup - Your Hotel or Dubai mall (Dubai only)
- Drop off - Emirates mall or Dubai Internet city Metro
- Audio guiding
- Licensed english guide
- Entrance fees
Exclusions for Modern City Tour Of Magical Dubai
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 1person per booking is required
Dress code is smart casual
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.