Modern Dubai City TourWrite a Review
Witness the fastest growing city with its impressive skyline and lavish hotels ever built, Visit Madinat Jumeirah with its traditional souk, Palm Jumeirah (world's biggest man made island), Dubai Marina (tourists most advanced place), Dubai downtown where the world's tallest tower 'Burj Khalifa' located in the heart of city.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Small group ensures personal service
- All entrance fees included
- Led by a local guide
- Comprehensive tour of the city
Know More about this tourDubai the world’s fastest growing city always attracts with its impressive skyline and lavish hotels ever built. This tour will give you an opportunity to explore the modern Dubai, which has captured the world’s imagination.
Tour will start from the Dubai Downtown Area where the world’s tallest tower “Burj Khalifa” situated along with one of the world’s biggest shopping mall “Dubai Mall” having 1200 stores and a host of world-class designers. Then you will be heading towards Dubai marina a canal city with the Venetian tradition, carved along a two and half miles stretch of Persian gulf shoreline and offering an luxurious environment for leisure & business.
The tour will continue towards the Palm Jumeirah world’s biggest man made island with its tremendous and luxurious hotels and residences. A photo-stop at the wonderful iconic hotel “Atlantis the Palm”. Then tour will be end up with the visit of “Emirates mall” and the Ski Dubai “the Middle East first indoor ski resort”
Inclusions for Modern Dubai City Tour
- Pick up and drop off from your hotel in Dubai
- English Speaking Guide
- Fresh water on board
Exclusions for Modern Dubai City Tour
- Food & Beverages
- Personal expenses
- Entrance to Burj Khalifa and Burj Al Arab
- Ticket to Ski Dubai
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Dressing could be casual
Minimum 2 people required to book this tour
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.