Modern Ho Chi Minh City Full-Day Tour
OverviewHo Chi Minh City (formerly known as Saigon) is fast becoming one of Southeast Asia’s major shopping destinations. Glitzy tower-blocks filled with modern malls and classy cafes rub shoulders with traditional markets, shops and street-cafes. Explore the city’s liveliest streets and most modern malls on this tour.If you like to shop and explore different types of local food vendors, this is the tour for you.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Lunch included
- Great overview and orientation of the city
Know More about this tourDiscover the modern city by taking a trip through central Ho Chi Minh City. The streets, where much of the city life takes place, are a jumble of markets, shops and pavement cafes. Everywhere you turn there are rolling food carts and vendors selling wares spread out on the sidewalk. After you take in the city center, you will head south to District 7 to visit the new area of Ho Chi Minh City - Phu My Hung. Your guide will lead you to some of the most famous local and chain coffee shops to see what makes them unique. You can also enjoy different kinds of Vietnamese fresh juices along the way but save room for lunch because you will be dining at one of the finest restaurants in the area.
After lunch, you will have the choice to visit the large department stores around Phu My Hung at Parkson Paragon and The Crescent Mall or head back to the city center for some shopping at Diamond Plaza, Parkson Plaza Downtown or the Vietnamese lacquer ware factory.
Inclusions for Modern Ho Chi Minh City Full-Day Tour
- Transfer and transportation as per itinerary
- Entrance fee
- Bottled drinking water
- English speaking tour guide (other languages available upon request)
Exclusions for Modern Ho Chi Minh City Full-Day Tour
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses such as: shopping, telephone, beverage, etc.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Cu Chi Tunnels Tour with Saigon River Speedboat Cruise from Ho Chi Minh City
- Private Tour: Ho Chi Minh City Sightseeing Tour and Cu Chi Tunnels
- Ho Chi Minh Airport Transfer and Downtown Locations
- Private Morning Tour: Saigon City Sightseeing By Motorbike
- Private Tour: Historic ANZAC Sites and Vietnam War Military Bases from Ho Chi Minh City
- Small-Group Mekong Delta Day Trip from Ho Chi Minh City