Modern Moscow Arts And Cultural Small Group TourWrite a Review
From USD 67.16
OverviewTake a trip through modern Moscow, checking out the best of the city’s arts and culture. Browse shops selling goods by local artisans, uncover cool finds in design, and explore the galleries that make up Moscow’s modern art movement. Along the way, snack like a true hipster at the city’s only vegan café.
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Get inside tips from a local
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Small group ensures personal service
- Free snacks included
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tourYour Moscow tour will start by taking you to the ArtPlay district, the first neighbourhood of its kind in the city, inspired by London’s galleries that occupy former industrial spaces. ArtPlay is home to Moscow’s trendiest studios, shops, and cafés, and we’ll visit a shop where local artisans sell handmade earrings, bracelets, and clothing, as well as old postcards, pins, and other finds. We’ll also browse through a shop where they sell cups and t-shirts with prints made by autistic children.
From there, we’ll take a snack break with a stop at the only vegan place in the city, with a great atmosphere and super delicious food. If the weather’s nice, we’ll gather in their small outdoor garden — but even if we can’t go outside, don’t worry as they have a very hip and stylish cafeteria.
Along the way, you’ll also learn a bit about recycling in Russia, as here is one of few places where they accept rubbish to recycle.
We’ll move on to a few art houses, including the British Higher School of Design and Winzavod, the centre of modern arts and a former wine factory. We’ll visit several galleries situated within the property, which regularly change exhibits and always surprise guests with something original.
While we’re here, you may want to check out a local shop selling vinyl records. You can find rare collector records, as well as some modern editions — a true highlight for vinyl lovers! There are also a few souvenir shops with extraordinary finds — bring your spending money for gifts to bring back home!
At the end of the tour, if you’re feeling hungry, you can stay for a meal at the marvelous café, with tasty dishes and welcoming staff. Otherwise, your guide will accompany you to the closest metro station, leaving you free to explore more of Moscow on your own.
Inclusions for Modern Moscow Arts And Cultural Small Group Tour
- Local English-speaking guide
- Vegan snack and drink
Exclusions for Modern Moscow Arts And Cultural Small Group Tour
- Additional food and drinks
- Souvenirs and items of a personal nature
- Tips and gratuities for the guide
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Dress standard: Please wear comfortable shoes for walking. For your Urban Adventure you will be in a small group of a maximum of 12 people
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.