Dubai is one place where desert land meets the waves of water! There can be no other way to experience the combination of these two than this tour that takes you to the most modern structures of Dubai on foot as well as on water. Get to see Burj Al Arab, Palm Jumeirah, a coffee at Poseidon’s cafe, while ending your day on a ferry that will sail along Jumeirah Coastline. A perfect combination of land and water experience!
Know More about this tour
A short stop for photo at the famous sail-shaped Burj Al Arab marks the start of this tour. Continue to the Palm Jumeirah and its impressive ‘Atlantis The Palm’ to enjoy a coffee at the Poseidon's Cafe in front of the Ambassador lagoon. Continue to the Marina and embark the Dubai ferry and sail along the Jumeirah coastline to see the landmark projects of Dubai like Burj Al Arab, Palm Jumeirah and the Dubai Marina.
Minimum 2 pax required.
All sightseeing tours are conducted by well trained, experienced Tour guides.
Seats are not pre-allocated. Seating will depend on the order of picking up guests from different locations.
Lightweight summer clothing is suitable for most of the year, but sweaters or jackets may be needed for the winter months, especially in the evenings. Good quality sunglasses are advised and photo-chromatic lenses for those who wear spectacles. Hats or some protection for the head are advisable when in direct sunlight.
The United Arab Emirates has conservative dress traditions. Swimwear must be confined to the beach and hotel pools. Men and women should ensure shoulders and knees are covered when in public, especially in souks, shops/malls and villages.
Normal tourist photography is acceptable, but it is considered offensive to photograph Arab women. It is also courteous to ask permission before photographing men. Photographs of government buildings, police or military installations are not allowed.
Inclusions for Modern Visions Of Dubai - Experience By Land And Water
- English speaking guide
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Dubai ferry trip
Exclusions for Modern Visions Of Dubai - Experience By Land And Water
- Meals and drinks ( unless specified)
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity costs
- At checkout we'll ask you to provide your hotel information. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
- In case you have not booked your hotel, Don't Worry ! Once your hotel arrangements are finalized, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
- If you cancel between 0 hrs To 24 hrs before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 1 days To 3 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 50%
- If you cancel between 3 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 0%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.