The first stop is the best Mole Restaurant in Vallarta and has received numerous awards. Enjoy three styles of mole chicken enchiladas: Dark Traditional Poblano, Pippian with ground pumpkin seeds and a green cilantro sauce. Then, traverse the vibrant Malecon and sample a true Mexican classic, esquire (corn), seasoned with cheese, cream, lime, mayonnaise and chile. This is certainly the perfect street food enjoyed though out the country.
You'll then head over to an all time pozole institution, serving this perfectly seasoned hominy soup along with all of the tasty condiments. Too, here you sample the tasty crispy taco, made with requeson cheese. And, if you are still hungry, sample a sweet tamale.
Dessert is a special surprise served on the Malecon. The tour ends on the Malecon (boardwalk) where your guide will assist you by providing instructions for returning to your hotel or vacation rental via foot, bus or taxi.
- Important: If you have any dietary restrictions or allergies, please let us know immediately, we need to let our partners know beforehand.
- This is a walking tour, guests with mobility issues please contact us immediately so we can accommodate.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- All foodie tour guides are bi-lingual
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements or allergies at time of booking
- This tour is not designed for vegetarians
- A moderate amount of walking is involved (about 1.5 miles over 3 hours) and this tour is not wheelchair friendly
- Tours go out rain or shine
- Contact us directly via our website, phone or email if you have special needs.