Mole Pozole Food Walking Tour - Puerto VallartaWrite a Review
The food walking tour is ideal for people who want to have a leisurely evening strolling the town; meeting new friends, and sharing some amazing dining along the way. Visit 4-6 of our favorite Puerto Vallarta family-style spots with a knowledgeable guide. Sample some of the best traditional Mexican cuisine offered in the Bay of Banderas. Come prepared to eat delicious food and learn about the importance of indigenous ingredients in Mexican culture and history. At each stop sample three or four delicacies that make these locations magnets for the locals. Its not just Mole Pozole, but tacos, and so much more.
Know More about this tourThe tour will begin in the middle of the gazebo in the Lazaro Cardenas Park in Old Town / Zona Romantica in Puerto Vallarta. Meet your guide and head on a wonderful culinary experience.
The first stop is perhaps the finest Mole Restaurant in Vallarta. Enjoy three styles of mole chicken enchiladas: Chocolate Poblano, Pippian with ground peanuts and a green cilantro sauce. Then, traverse the vibrant Malecon and sample a true Mexican classic, esquite, seasoned with cheese, cream, lime, mayonnaise and chile. This is certainly the perfect street food.
You'll then head over to an all time pozole institution, serving this perfectly seasoned hominy soup along with all of the tasty condiments. Too, here you sample the tasty crispy taco, made with requeson cheese. And, if you are still hungry, sample a sweet tamale.
Dessert is a special regional fusion surprise served at a beautiful restaurant on the Malecon. The tour ends at the famous Puerto Vallarta Malecon (boardwalk) where your guide will assist you by providing instructions for returning to your hotel or vacation rental via foot, bus or taxi.
Inclusions for Mole Pozole Food Walking Tour
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entrance fees
- Non- Alcoholic Beverages
- Bottled water
- Admission ticket
- All activities
- Walking Food Tour
- Reusable Souvenir Vallarta Eats Shopping Bag
Exclusions for Mole Pozole Food Walking Tour
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Souvenir photos free of charge
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
We go out rain or shine, but in the event of a storm we will provide transportation or special accommodation
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.