Mombacho Natural Reserve Tour From GranadaWrite a Review
OverviewThe Mombacho Natural Reserve is one of the two remaining humid cloud forests in the Pacic region of Nicaragua. The reserve is home to the 1,345 meter dormant Mombacho volcano. Upon entering the reserve, visitors are driven up a steep 4 kilometer road to the biological station near the summit. If you love lush greenery and biodiversity, this place is denitely for you. The park has many trails and sight -seeing spots, which on a clear day, provides spectacular views of nearby Granada, an archipelago of islands known as Las Isletas and Lake Nicaragua.
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourYou will be picked up from your hotel in Granada at around 8 am and be driven to the Mombacho Natural Reserve. There, you will be driven up a steep 4 kilometer road to the biological station near the summit.
You may choose to do a guided hike or zipline for an extra fee, or just observe the nature that will surround you. At the end of the tour you will be driven back to your hotel.
Inclusions for Mombacho Natural Reserve Tour From Granada
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entrance fees
- National Park fees
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Mombacho Natural Reserve Tour From Granada
- Food and drinks
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 18 years
Not recommended for participants with back problems
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Not recommended for pregnant women
A moderate amount of walking is involved
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- The Best Of Central America - Nicaragua And Costa Rica
- Mombacho Cloud Forest Reserve: Hike And Zipline Tour
- 4-Hour Tour Of Granada By Bike
- Isletas Sunset Boat Tour From Granada
- One-Way Private Transfer From Granada To San Juan Del Sur
- Granada City Tour And Boat Tour In Lake Nicaragua
- Boat Ride Tour In The Nicaragua Lake
- One-Way Private Transfer From Granada To Managua
- 3-Hour Walking Tour Of Granada
- Masaya And Apoyo Lagoon Tour From Granada