Mombacho Reserve: Canopy Adventure - Managua
OverviewDiscover the stunning terrain of the Mombacho stratovolcano on this exciting full-day tour. Spend the afternoon flying over the forest canopy on a vast and thrilling canopy course.
Know More about this tour
The tour starts with a morning or afternoon private pick up in Managua in air conditioned vehicle. Our representative takes you directly to Mombacho Volcano, on the way, learn about Nicaragua as you pass by the capital, Masaya, and Granada. Once at the entrance of the reserve, get on a 4WD truck to ascend the steep slopes up to the top for a 2-hour soft hiking including a stop at the viewpoint. At the viewpoint, you get a panoramic view over Granada city and the Islets of Granada. While you hike the cloud forest, breathe in the pure nature and enjoy the way!
If you prefer zip lining, you get at the middle-level of the volcano. Let the experts give you the instructions and equipmentto cross 15 wooden platforms over coffee plantations ending with a vertical descent. Dont forget to bring one camera to take plenty of pictures while you cross from one line to another!
After your adventure, take a hot cup of coffee and relax at the Casa Hacienda with coffee drying patios, antique houses, and beautiful landscape.
Remember, Mombacho Volcano is a cloud forest. It may be raining or breezing while you are there, so dont let weather take off your adventure; bring with you water proof jacket, hiking comfortable clothing, and enough energy to live the adventure!
Inclusions for Mombacho Reserve: Canopy Adventure
- Entrance fees
- National Park fees
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Mombacho Reserve: Canopy Adventure
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
Not recommended for participants with back problems
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Not recommended for pregnant women
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.