OverviewVisit the Mombacho Volcano Nature Reserve on this day trip from Managua. Mombacho is near the city of Granada and is 1344 meters high. The Mombacho Volcano Nature Reserve is one of 78 protected areas of Nicaragua. Mombacho is an extinct volcano which last eruption occurred in 1570. The highest regions of the volcano is home to a cloud forest. After the hike, get ready for more excitement and zipline through the rain forest over 15 platforms.
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Get inside tips from a local
- All entrance fees included
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tourEnjoy a hiking and ziplining adventure at one of Nicaragua's best-known volcanoes. After pickup from your hotel, you'll be transferred by comfortable minivan to the Mombacho Volcano Nature Reserve. The volcano has fantastic views of Lake Nicaragua and the city of Granada. The volcano also has two hiking trails, a moderate one that circles the main crater 1.5 miles (2.5 km) trail. The volcano is home to more than 30 different species of birds, monkeys, reptiles and more as you explore on foot.
When you arrive at the top of the volcano, admire gorgeous views of Granada, Lake Nicaragua and Las Isletas. After the hike, you will stop at the zipline destination where you’ll get to experience an adrenaline rush as you zipline between 15 different platforms over the beautiful rainforest. After an exciting day at the Volcano, you will head back to your original pick up location, just on time to catch the amazing sunset at the bay!
Inclusions for Mombacho Volcano Hike And Zipline Adventure From Managua
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
- All activities
- Tour escort/host
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Exclusions for Mombacho Volcano Hike And Zipline Adventure From Managua
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.