MONA LISA WINE TOUR - Meet The Relatives Of Mona Lisa Painted By Leonardo! - Florence
OverviewMONA LISA WINE TOUR - Meet the relatives of Mona Lisa painted by Leonardo!Tour Length:7/8 hours.Days of Week:Everyday.Departure Point:From your accomodation. Please note that the rate includes a pick-up and drop-off in Florence. Driver can be arranged to pick you from the place you stay in any region within Tuscany.Departure Time:09.30 am return 5.00/5:30 pm.Note:During this excursion transport will be made in a de-luxe limousine or minivan or motorcoach which offers the maximum comfort, with air-conditioning, large panoramic windows and comfortable seats. The price includes scenic stop at Piazzale Michelangelo (heartbreathing view on Florence).Popularity:*****(best sellerwine tour in Tuscany)
Know More about this tourThis is the Program
09.30 amMeet your driver directly at your address.
10.30 amVisit San Gimignano (the town of the medieval towers time to climb the Great Tower. Gelato stop at the famous Gelateria di Piazza (Gelato World Champion since 2006).
12.00 amVisit the first Vineyard in Chianti (enjoy the wine tour, wine tasting, olive oli oil tasting and tuscany authentic lunch).
Wine Tour (see the cellars).
03.00 pmVisit the Second Vineyard in Chianti with second wine tasting. Wine Tour (see the cellars).
One of the two winery is the famous Tuscany Medieval Castle (X century older) where there are still living the Mona Lisa relatives
Among the illustrious ancestors it is worth mentioning also Lisa Gherardini del Giocondo, better known as La Gioconda or more simply Mona Lisa, immortalized in the most famous painting by Leonardo da Vinci; the current members of the family represent the fifteenth generation of descendants.
5.00 or 5.30 pmOn the way back to Florence time to stop at the Leather Factory. Panoramic stop at Michelangelo square (stunning view on Florence). Return to your address.
Inclusions for MONA LISA WINE TOUR - Meet The Relatives Of Mona Lisa Painted By Leonardo!
- Pickup and Drop-Off directly at your address.
- Travel by Mercedes or equivalent luxury-level car or minibus with an English-speaking driver (approx. 8 hours).
- Tour of two Chianti wineries with winery owner or qualified guide.
- Guided tasting of Chianti wines with English-speaking winery expert.
- Visit the famous Tuscan village of San Gimignano and its wine and gourmet food shops.
- Panoramic Photo Stops between the vineyards, olive grooves and cypress.
- Panoramic stop at Michelangelo Square (stunning view on Florence)
- Booking for lunch in one of the two Wine Estate (meal included).
- SPECIAL NOTE: Authentic Farmer Lunch + Wine Tasting + Olive Oil Tasting + Wine Tour there are included in the total cost.
Exclusions for MONA LISA WINE TOUR - Meet The Relatives Of Mona Lisa Painted By Leonardo!
- Entrance fees
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
The Mona Lisa (or La Gioconda) is a half-length portrait painting by the Italian Renaissance artist Leonardo da Vinci that has been described as "the best known, the most visited, the most written about, the most sung about, the most parodied work of art in the world". The Mona Lisa is also one of the most valuable paintings in the world. It holds the Guinness World Record for the highest known insurance valuation in history at $100 million in 1962, which is worth nearly $800 million in 2017.
The painting is thought to be a portrait of Lisa Gherardini, the wife of Francesco del Giocondo, and is in oil on a white Lombardy poplar panel. It had been believed to have been painted between 1503 and 1506; however, Leonardo may have continued working on it as late as 1517. Recent academic work suggests that it would not have been started before 1513. It was acquired by King Francis I of France and is now the property of the French Republic, on permanent display at the Louvre Museum in Paris since 1797.
The subject's expression, which is frequently described as enigmatic, the monumentality of the composition, the subtle modelling of forms, and the atmospheric illusionism were novel qualities that have contributed to the continuing fascination and study of the work.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Guided Truffle Hunt in Tuscany with Light Gourmet Lunch
- Verona and Lake Garda Day Trip from Florence: 18 to 35s
- Tuscan Walk and Hunt for Truffles
- Florence Bike Rental
- Half-day Wine Tasting Trip to Chianti with Guide from Florence
- Florence Antiquarian Houses Private Art Tour
- Private Tour: Archaeological Museum of Florence
- Medici Chapels Private Tour